Movie time

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gunna keep it short and sweet. This friday i'm off to the movies with a hb8 (she invited me) and maybe(?) one or two of her friends i also know. A few questions:
1. Does 'the move' actually work?
2. How big a problem will said friends be?
3. Have you some good experiences at the movies? lol

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 what's the move? I'm assuming its the claw. Don't ever doubt the claw. It works
2 her friends make the date less awkward for her, that's most likely why they're there. She might feel awkward being kissed (for the first time by u ) in front of them.

Advice? Try holding her hand almost from the get-go. preferably before the movie starts. Make it obvious what you want thru actions. Be direct. Hand over shoulder, holding hands, go for the kiss, all the simple stuff.

Don't wait to kiss her until the end of the night. This isn't hollywood.

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
1 what's the move? I'm assuming its the claw. Don't ever doubt the claw. It works
2 her friends make the date less awkward for her, that's most likely why they're there. She might feel awkward being kissed (for the first time by u ) in front of them.

Advice? Try holding her hand almost from the get-go. preferably before the movie starts. Make it obvious what you want thru actions. Be direct. Hand over shoulder, holding hands, go for the kiss, all the simple stuff.

Don't wait to kiss her until the end of the night. This isn't hollywood.
By the move I ment the old yawn and arm round shoulder lol the movie where going to see is 'Insiduos' which is supposed to be pretty scary. So I thought a bit of 'innocent' comforting wouldn't harm my chances

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leeds_Lad_Dom said:
I'm gunna keep it short and sweet. This friday i'm off to the movies with a hb8 (she invited me) and maybe(?) one or two of her friends i also know. A few questions:
1. Does 'the move' actually work?
2. How big a problem will said friends be?
3. Have you some good experiences at the movies? lol
1. Ehh, it works but I would say it's widely known to anybody who has watched television before and could come across as corny, but either way it's better than nothing. NOTHING WILL GET YOU NOWHERE (redundant, I know)

2. They shouldn't be too much of a problem, she may be uncomfortable kissing you in front of them, but remember she is only as comfortable as you are. As long as you don't get nervous (because she will notice) you will be fine.

3. The movies is arguably the easiest place for a first kiss in my experiences, before I started DJing, it was my main date, just escalate slowly until kissing, however this doesn't always work. That's just the safe "maybe" route.

My advice is to stay fun throughout the whole thing, do random fun stuff, keep the girls interested, one thing I tend to do, especially since her friends will be there, is to think of myself as the entertainment. If I am constantly the center of attention, creating good vibes with everybody, the girl will be happy to have you as "her" boy. Other than that, keep the normal DJing thing going, don't be needy, and DON'T ignore her friends. Her friend's opinion on you may as well be her own. If they love you, so will she and vice versa.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever doubt the claw. It works
oh..... it's THE CLAW!!! . It does if you do it right.
Be true to yourself, man.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of our problems don't come from ignorance, but inaction.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the claw?
Anyway, sit next to her, hand from the get go, rub arms and after a couple of minutes get reaaaallly close. Like, cheek-to-cheek close. Then talk, it will send good vibrations through her face and tell her friends you're serious. IME at the end of the night her friends will leave together (as long as you've been reaaaallly close) to go to the bathroom.
When they do, tell her you had a good night, then pull a Hitch: Get really close to her, go in 90% of the way for a kiss, have your hand on the back of her neck and then just wait. It can take ages, get really tense, but wait.

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, but I've just been told she's no longer going because 'her mum needs her at home',

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The claw is just your hand over her shoulders, but there's many variations. Works well.