Movie Theater Handjob - how to escalate

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kidkurious said:
Next time, I'm gonna try returning the favor and play with her **** and actually try to finger her - i'm afraid her moaning will get us kicked out though.
How do you think I should go about doing this?
Are you really dense? or you really have no clue what you are doing?!

Its time to take her home and fvck her and not go to a movie theater and attempt to get to third base. This girl is horny and you should already be scoring BJ's left and right.

Oh and its pretty easy to get handjobs and BJ's in a movie Theater. You just pick a crappy movie that no one is watching, you go to a late show on a weekday so their will be less people and you pick the back corner of the theater.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
damn bro... are you gay or something? she's wants to jack u off and you're pullin her hand away? maybe you would feel better if its a guy doing it right?... i dont know what to tell you besides that youre a loser!
I dont think thats nesessary. and defenently not useful to him. Dont reply to threads with pointless posts.

DJDamage is right. Dont go to the movie theatre anymore. Its time to get her to your house. Both you and her will be much more confortable, which will get rid of that mood killer, hesitation.

vicious_fishes

Reaction score
don't take her to a movie next time dude, she obviously isn't in it for that, she's a virgin and wants some ****...

this is what i'd do, just because it's my style..

PRETEND you're taking her to a movie, blindfold her when you're in the car, pull the car up in the HOTEL (not motel, get somewhere decent) carpark, go & get your room key, then go & get her & only take the blindfold off when you're in the lift. refuse to touch her in it. then put it back on before the doors open on your floor. if she resists, tell her you're not moving an inch further until she puts it on. then take it off just as you open the room door. she'll melt. guarantee you'll get plenty more from there on.

movies are crap dates anyway as you don't talk - fine if you're already together & just want to hold her but, otherwise...

Brandonc662

Don Juan
Reaction score
vicious_fishes said:
don't take her to a movie next time dude, she obviously isn't in it for that, she's a virgin and wants some ****...

this is what i'd do, just because it's my style..

PRETEND you're taking her to a movie, blindfold her when you're in the car, pull the car up in the HOTEL (not motel, get somewhere decent) carpark, go & get your room key, then go & get her & only take the blindfold off when you're in the lift. refuse to touch her in it. then put it back on before the doors open on your floor. if she resists, tell her you're not moving an inch further until she puts it on. then take it off just as you open the room door. she'll melt. guarantee you'll get plenty more from there on.

movies are crap dates anyway as you don't talk - fine if you're already together & just want to hold her but, otherwise...
Does anyone else think that this is the stupidest fvcking idea they have ever herd of. Is this really your style? Has this ever really worked for you on a 2nd or 3rd date with a woman you have not slept with. If it has, I bet she thought it was somewhat lame. It probably sounded real cool to you when you typed it up (taking charge, mystery, spontaneous) but in reality it is a lot of work and a lame way of going about getting some ass.

No need to do all this stupid SHlT she is already giving you all the buying signals. You just need to find a private place and escalate (1 step at a time because she is a virgin). No need for cheap theatrics.

kidkurious

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
kidkurious, How old are you?
early twenties

i'm gonna go to her house next
she's a musician, and i myself play piano, so i'll invite myself over to "check out her instruments".