Movie Theater Handjob - how to escalate

kidkurious

Don Juan
Reaction score
to make it short:

a girl (HB9, virgin) i recently started hanging out with invited me to see a movie with her.
during the 2nd half of the movie, she started feeling my junk (outside my pants).
so as i start to get hard, i take her hand off and throw it back to her side (i was trying to watch the movie, dammit).
a few mins later, she starts doing it again, and I call her a pervert. She persists.

now, I never took Mr. Johnson out during the movie.
For the whole 2nd part of the movie, she kept her hand rested on my ****, which was obviously hard.

after the movie she's like "you're only this small?" indicating with finger gestures.
i'm sure she was just teasing/negging me because she's a virgin and doesn't know what small/big is (i would think)... and also because...

She recently called me and asked me out to see another movie... alone...
If she does this **** again... what should I do? My goal is to actually have her unzip me this time and let her do the rest.

=====
EDIT:
=====
I saw another movie with her.
She was feeling my junk again.
I told her it felt good, and she kept doing it.
At one point, it started to hurt... She was almost pinching it lol

While she was touching me, I started running my finger up and down her thigh near her knee area. She seemed to like it.

I wanted to take it out, but there were ppl sitting beside me this time, so I took her hand and tried to put it in my pants, but I was hesitant and she gave me a funny look.
Regardlesss, she still felt my junk outside my pants.

Next time, I'm gonna try returning the favor and play with her **** and actually try to finger her.
How do you think I should go about doing this?

Last edited:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kidkurious said:
to make it short:

a girl (HB9, virgin) i recently started hanging out with invited me to see a movie with her.
during the 2nd half of the movie, she started feeling my junk (outside my pants).
so as i start to get hard, i take her hand off and throw it back to her side (i was trying to watch the movie, dammit).
a few mins later, she starts doing it again, and I call her a pervert. She persists.

now, I never took Mr. Johnson out during the movie.
For the whole 2nd part of the movie, she kept her hand rested on my ****, which was obviously hard.

after the movie she's like "you're only this small?" indicating with finger gestures.
i'm sure she was just teasing/negging me because she's a virgin and doesn't know what small/big is (i would think)... and also because...

She recently called me and asked me out to see another movie... alone...
If she does this **** again... what should I do? My goal is to actually have her unzip me this time and let her do the rest.
Are you fvcking serious? lol all you have to do is not stop her!!!! Good luck ;)

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut a hole at the bottom of the popcorn container and stick ur jonson thru

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SayWord? said:
Cut a hole at the bottom of the popcorn container and stick ur jonson thru
ROFL

Wow please dont get handjobs in movietheater, i really dont want to sit on *** when i go see a movie.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kidkurious said:
Ever hear the term c0ckblocking? because you just c0ckblocked yourself.

This was supposed to be a date. In a date your main objective is to increase her interest in you, however you wanted to WATCH A MOVIE!!?? ummm you can always watch that movie when your girl is not there.

If a girl is feeling your junk, you let her know how good it feels. Put your hand on her leg near her knee and rub it a bit (it should calm her down and excite her). If she still did not take the intiative to take your c0ck out of your pants, then whisper in her ear in a confident manner "take it out".

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure the popcorn has plenty of butter on it.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a public movie theater, get some class seriously and not do these sort of things.

kidkurious

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If a girl is feeling your junk, you let her know how good it feels. Put your hand on her leg near her knee and rub it a bit (it should calm her down and excite her). If she still did not take the intiative to take your c0ck out of your pants, then whisper in her ear in a confident manner "take it out".
I really like this one... i'll try it out next time and let u guys know how it worked out :)

kidkurious

Don Juan
Reaction score
ExcelNPrevail said:
Wait...What movie was this? If it stops you from letting a girl j**k you off then shhhhii i want to know.
indiana jones lol

she actually invited me to see sex and the city next hahaha

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn bro... are you gay or something? she's wants to jack u off and you're pullin her hand away? maybe you would feel better if its a guy doing it right?... i dont know what to tell you besides that youre a loser!

Reaction score
you're a god damn idiot. this is the dumbest thread i've ever read in my entire life. a girl was feeling your junk and you threw her hand off and you're wondering what you did wrong. god you fvckin idiot

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. cut a hole in the box
2. put your junk in that box
3. make her open the box

and that's the way you do it

kidkurious

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 2

Today, she did it more aggressively than last time.

While she was touching me, I started running my finger up and down her thigh near her knee area. She seemed to like it.

I wanted to take it out, but there were ppl sitting beside me this time, so I took her hand and tried to put it in my pants, but I was hesitant and she gave me a funny look.
Regardlesss, she still felt my junk outside my pants throughout the whole movie.

Next time, I'm gonna try returning the favor and play with her **** and actually try to finger her - i'm afraid her moaning will get us kicked out though.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kidkurious said:
Today, she did it more aggressively than last time.

Regardlesss, she still felt my junk outside my pants throughout the whole movie.

Next time, I'm gonna try returning the favor and play with her **** and actually try to finger her - i'm afraid her moaning will get us kicked out though.
Take a blanket with you on your next movie date so your J will be concealed when you finally GROW A PAIR OF NUTS AND PULL THAT S--- OUT AND MAKE HER STROKE IT RAW.

Just make sure it's a old one that you don't mind getting stained.