Movie Pick Up

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it even possible to pick up a girl at the movies?
My friend always suggests we go to the movies to do that, and it just seems so retarded. Movies are places for dates, rite? And even if there are girls with out a guy, aren't they there to see the movie they came to see. Not to get hit on, but to watch a movie cuz they liked teh preview on tv.

Has ne1 ever had success with a movie pickup? If so, share how.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, the movies aren't the best place to pick up girls.

1) Yes, they're probably there to watch the movie
2) It's dark - pretty self-explanatory
3) Idiots will "SHH!!!" you if you try to talk to anyone with an audible voice...

My advice: go to the movies to watch a movie...go somewhere else to hit on girls. ;-)

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always approach girls in the lobby before or after the movie...just as you can approach girls who are standing around in any public place.

I wouldn't recommend trying anything during the movie itself.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
I wouldn't recommend trying anything during the movie itself.
^^^That's what I meant to say. ;-)

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but that seems like its limited to a number close. I wanna get some action. So I guess the movies is only good for that

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol so if u dont like going through the whole # process.... go read up on SPEED SEDUCTION. go check out www.fastseduction.com ... it has what u want, u can thank me later.
Note: itl' take u a long time to get good at it, as is the case with anything.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read over that stuff like once.
And it just seems so douchey to do. Kinda feels like taking advantage of a girl. But thats wat I want to do, so in the words of Tim Cruise "What the Fukk"

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I work at a movie theater, so I happen to know a lot about them. Here it is:

1. The crowd tends to be youngish. It's a better PU place if you're under sixteen, and if you're over 20 I wouldn't bother going.

2. Of course, you can't pick up girls in the theater. That's why the theaters hire people like me, to kick @ssholes like you out :D

3. The lobby is mobbed at certain times, when all the movies get out. Find out when these times are, because for about 15 minutes there are ****loads of people everywhere, including hot girls. At other times, the lobby is deserted though.

4. Yes, you're pretty much limited to a number, unless you have a car and can drive her somewhere else. The good thing is, there are just so many people there at the good times, so you could just keep pounding away getting rejections and numbers until the crowd thinned out.

-Dan

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah screw it I'll just get some numbers

Actually my rides here rite now

Thanks guys

PEace

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went down to the theatre with my buddy once, back when i was all afc
he walked up to a bunch of girls
he said in his EI accent "hey, what movie are u girls gonna go see?"
they said "the hot chick"
hes says "hey, i hear thats really good. mayb me and my buddy will come with you"
they say "yeah, that sounds cool"
so we go see the movie wit them and at the end of the night get sum numbers

another time at the same theatre he walked up to two girls acting like we just saw a flick sayin "hey, what movie did u girls just see?"
theyre like "we just saw......"
he says "thats cool. it really sounds like a good movie. what are u doin for the rest of the night?"
tehy said they were sposed to wait for some guys to come pick them up but they were really late
my buddy says "alrite, i was gonna ask u to come down to the pool hall with us. but tell u what, were gonna go to mc****s and grab sum food, if ur still here when we come back ur gonna come with us alrite?"
so we go to mc****s and come back only to find these guys parked outside the now closed cinema.
so we pull up to talk to the girls, and we exchange numbers and go our seperate ways.

also, once i was at the theatre wit another buddies and out gfs. and two girls came up to us and started talkin to us, we were havin a nice convo. but then the gfs came back and dragged us away :(

so in the end its really easy to pick up girls in the cinema.