Movie Date ? ? ?

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your opinion of movie dates (taking a women to a movie)?

Was thinking about taking a MILF to a movie but wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not. I usually meet her after drinking hours to smoke a joint and then a make out session.

Everytime we meet there's usually heavy petting and deep kissing. I'm ready to bang her but she's giving me resistance. Last weekend i was in her bed and got as far as licking her stomach and catching a wiff of her ******...when she stopped me (dayum).

She keeps saying she's old fashion and that it takes a lot of time for her to open up to the idea of letting a man down in that area.

Not sure if i'm wasting my time, but she's very hot and keeps inviting me out.

I thought maybe an old fashion movie would prove to her that i can do the old fashion routine too.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely, positively, HELLS NO!!! Not on the first date I wouldn't. It is a waste of money and you learn nothing about the person sitting beside you. I did one about 4 years ago and a few times when I was younger, Do not do it!

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
A movie date should be about the 4th maybe even 6th date. It's horrible way to get a girl excited about you.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you should be dating more than just one woman.

Second, if it's beyond the 3rd-4th date and she's not putting out, it's time to call it quits--either she ain't interested in you or she's playing "hard to get" because she wants you to be a step-daddy.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good...

Now...what's a "Step Daddy?"

Zarky said:
First, you should be dating more than just one woman.

Second, if it's beyond the 3rd-4th date and she's not putting out, it's time to call it quits--either she ain't interested in you or she's playing "hard to get" because she wants you to be a step-daddy.

Dukester101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the military takes me (currently: Okinawa, J
Not really constructive here... I'd just like to add that I'm going out with a girl to the movies on our first "date."

There's literally nothing to do on base here in Iraq though... a movie is pretty much the only excitement out here.

I guess I'm doomed. HaHa

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I read about women with rules or structure or who are "old fashioned", I could just f*ckin' put my fist through a wall.

Stop fallin' for it guys!!!

She's keepin' you on the 'sex promise leash' for fabulous cash and prizes!!!!.....

YOURS!

When ever you hear this womenzspeak BS think of it this way - she won't spread for you because of bla bla bla (womenz general structure excuse) but what would she do if clooney, pitt, decaprio, the english girly edward from that vampire flick, were there with her instead of you?

I'll tell you what she'd do - she'd toss all her stupid rules, structure, old fashionedness right out the window and be screwing them faster than you can read one of my horrible run on sentences.

See! Look! She's already ridin' em right now.

Bottom line -- If a chick's really into you she'll move mountains to be with you.

Your "rules' chicks aren't even lookin' for the shovel.

Over and Out.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john siegal said:
I thought maybe an old fashion movie would prove to her that i can do the old fashion routine too.
" ...prove to her that I can... " This another way of saying that you are willing to bend and mold yourself to her shape to gain her approval.

Oh man, are you in a bad place.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as her...learn to say NO.

The next time she refuses your moves in bed, dress you up and go get a beer in the fridge.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or dress her up and kick her ass out.

She knows what you want and she's dangling it like a carrot. You're wasting your time.

You sure she doesn't have someone else in mind? She could be f*cking someone else y'know.

J.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
A movie date should be about the 4th maybe even 6th date. It's horrible way to get a girl excited about you.
IMO, a movie date should be your second or third date. Why? Because it's a very easy and virtually fool-proof way of escalating things to the physical level. You are sitting next to each other in a dark room - all you need to do is put your arm around her and take it from there. Subsequent movie dates are pointless...unless you primary motivation is actually seeing the movie.

In OP's case, he is already physical with the chick, so there's no point in taking her out on a movie date. Besides, given the fact that she's older than him, it might be a little awkward.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this chick is playing some kinda angle.

If she's hot, she definitely has a penis she's playing with...and maybe she's just bored and using u to fill in some time slots from time-to-time.

Or...she's involved with some dude but its not that hot so she's toying with the idea of maybe letting you move in on some action...

Or...she's just using u as a trophy dude to show all the other women that she can get a good looking dude anytime....

Or...could be a million reasons...but one thing for sure...she's got another dude and you are playing 2nd or 3rd sting.

Get out and get the friend...