Mountain Dew Love

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once Upon A Time I read something here about woman being into a guys I think they said that they was drinking a certain brand of beer and next time they see the woman she is drinking the same brand of beer. Does anybody remeber this? Why do woman do this?

I ask this because, I always go to lunch with a co-worker who I want. I always drink Mountain Dew and I never ever seen this woman drink Mountain Dew then all of a sudden she starts drinking Mountain Dew, which I thought was funny. Then whenever I ask for a refill she says here drink some of mine. It seems to me that she likes me drinking from her straw. She also always wants me to take a bite out of her sandwhich. Why is this ?

Another thing is When we go out to eat lunch she will call ahead and have the food ready at the table when we get there since we only get 30 minutes for lunch. I noticed we always had the same table. So one day I went down to order the food and she comes later and wants to know why I Didn't get OUR table. What does this mean?

I ask these things to understand them and I also suspect she may be an attention W*****. Would Attention W*****ss do these things?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Women do something called "mirroring". They will follow your movements. If you do something they will mimic it if they are interested. Test it out sometime.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
So Is this considered mirroring?? I been reading about mirroring and it seems that it is body language.

Can somebody please clue me in on what this woman is doing?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like she might be keen...

Play this one up, see what else you can get her to give you.

Tell her you absolutely love a particular type of chocolate or candies... if a box of them turns up on your desk the next day. Then when you next meet her, tell her one of the other girls you work with must have given it to you coz you know they are interested in you.

Give her something to work with and go for a reaction.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you are grossly over-analyzing the situation looking for this signal and that signal, when instead, you should be getting down to business and initiating some actions.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs
It means you are grossly over-analyzing the situation looking for this signal and that signal, when instead, you should be getting down to business and initiating some actions.
I would like to at least know what is going on here as well as whether or not these are signals. I am trying to learn this stuff. Please Help.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
read and reread the DJ bible
I have read it. I can't find anything pertaining to my question. So I guess I will just have to wonder and wonder the rest of my life.

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
not buying it, if you had of read it you would have "known" your the sh!t, mirroring, attraction etc.
Ok So This is the same thing as mirroring? I thought mirroring was body language. Like if she sits like me or picks up her drink the same time? This stuff is very interesting here, I love this site.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it.

It seems to me like you are worrying way to much about this little insignificant women. Who the Hell cares if she drinks mountian dew, and never did before.

I don't mean to sound like a prick, but people on this board are worrying way to much about stupid dumb little shiat.

If you want her, and want to know if she wants you, invite her to join you for dinner one night.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Don't worry about it.

Originally posted by Too_Pimp

If you want her, and want to know if she wants you, invite her to join you for dinner one night.
no, his problem isnt knowing whether she likes him, its not knowing hes the sh!t.

and inviting her out to dinner???? wtf

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FancyPants
I would like to at least know what is going on here as well as whether or not these are signals.
The point is that you will never really know because, as we all know, women themselves don't know what they want. Trying to decipher their "signals" is pretty much a waste of time because you can never be sure what they mean anyhow.

If a girl is talking to you and not running away from you, then that's the only "signal" you need to proceed to the next step.

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am kinda agree with (.)(.) if u read the dj bible u would kno wat to do. and dont focus so much on figuring out wat they mean. well she want u to take and bite out of her sandwich, always same table, have food ready for u. than u should c thats as a "go get her" instead of "wait let me waste time and figure out wat is she trying to do"

FancyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evo
i am kinda agree with (.)(.) if u read the dj bible u would kno wat to do. and dont focus so much on figuring out wat they mean. well she want u to take and bite out of her sandwich, always same table, have food ready for u. than u should c thats as a "go get her" instead of "wait let me waste time and figure out wat is she trying to do"
I would of thought this meant go get her too, but she has a boyfriend so I am not sure of her intentions. He supports her and I can't so thats why I am confused.

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this same thing happen to me with a girl I go to school with. What is the meaning of a girl doing this? I just don't get it.

j_kat_251

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's her slutty little way of showing she's interested. OMG he likes Mountain Dew so I will drink it. Ya hungry? Eat my sandwich. I'm a *****, la de da.

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once Upon A Time I read something here about woman being into a guys I think they said that they was drinking a certain brand of beer and next time they see the woman she is drinking the same brand of beer. Does anybody remeber this? Why do woman do this?

I ask this because, I always go to lunch with a co-worker who I want. I always drink Mountain Dew and I never ever seen this woman drink Mountain Dew then all of a sudden she starts drinking Mountain Dew, which I thought was funny. Then whenever I ask for a refill she says here drink some of mine. It seems to me that she likes me drinking from her straw. She also always wants me to take a bite out of her sandwhich. Why is this ?

Another thing is When we go out to eat lunch she will call ahead and have the food ready at the table when we get there since we only get 30 minutes for lunch. I noticed we always had the same table. So one day I went down to order the food and she comes later and wants to know why I Didn't get OUR table. What does this mean?

I ask these things to understand them and I also suspect she may be an attention W*****. Would Attention W*****ss do these things?

She is interested in you. The fact that she is drinking the same drink means that she wants to like what you like. She is interested in what you're interested in and is showing you. When she says here drink from my straw or offers you a bite of her sandwich, she is sharing and showing that she is comfortable with you and doesn't care if she catches your "germs." This is also a kiss test. If you can share food and drink with someone, then that means they will not opposed to kissing you. Therefore she will not be turned off if you tried to kiss her since in essence you are already "swapping saliva." If someone isn't comfortable with drinking from the same straw as you or taking a bite from food after you have taken a bite from it, then it means they won't be comfortable in kissing you either.

By having the food ready when you come down, she is being thoughtful and caring and showing you that she doesn't want you to be late for work, she cares about your well-being. By sitting at the same table everyday, she is creating routine and habit, which means a lot when shared by people who like each other. People who like each other tend to fall into the routine of calling each other, going jogging at 5 am, or taking a shower at night together, etc.

The fact that she asked you why didn't you get "our" table means that she is establishing couplehood or at least subconsciously suggesting it. She says "our table" meaning it belongs to the two of you together, as a unit, as a couple.

She is doing all the things in a subtle manner that makes for starting and being in a relationship.

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would of thought this meant go get her too, but she has a boyfriend so I am not sure of her intentions. He supports her and I can't so thats why I am confused.
She could like you and is in the process of dumping her boyfriend but before she does she wants you to know that she likes you and wants to get positive responses from you and make certain that you are a sure thing so that she won't waste her time on an AFC.