Don Juan
Reaction score
Cracking post Wingman!

Your mind is the most powerful weapon you possess,
Use it !

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
shezzler ive been in a bit of a slump recently. im glad you made this post bro, i really am.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that mindset can only be changed with a strong character and utter determination, and I agree with you.

But what should I do if I don't have those two things?

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome Post

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent!

Excellent post Shezz - keep it up!

I've been getting really into positive thinking and visualisations in the past fews days, reading books and using affirmations and this post is a great companion to my 'studies'.

I'm currently reading Susan Jeffer's - Feel the Fear... and do it anyway! - WHAT a book! I suggest everyone buy this, read it thouroughly and use the techniques outlined throughout, then go and buy Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz and use the techniques in that also. (Side Note: Im getting The Game by Neil Strauss soon too, should be an excellent read!)

After even a DAY (yes - ONE DAY) of positive thinking and 'sabotaging' my negative thoughts the second they pop up - I'm starting to feel much more confident/happy etc.

Im now readying myself to go out next saturday night and approach women like never before - this coming from a guy that just gave up on the whole approaching scene before he even tried it!

It's all in the mind guys, try positive thinking and affirmations and see what happens...!

PM me for details.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple statements that I try to remind myself whenever I'm feeling un-confident or down:

- I could die tommorow. The Supreme Being doesn't care if I've lived a complete life or not; he can end it at any moment.

- The majority of people in this world live horrible, hungry, repressed, painful lives.

- I am a healthy young man living in the most free country on Earth. I have little to complain about, but nonetheless, I should try to improve my life.

- Most people don't spend any time thinking about me. Sometimes I think they do; sometimes I think they judge me from head to toe every time they see me. A) They probably don't B) If they do, so what?

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz, this is a brilliant post. You're one of the stars of this community, and rightfully so. Keep it coming buddy.