Motivational event in my area

GruntCardone

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to get your guys input on something.

My favorite motivational speaker is doing a summit in my area next month. Been listening to this guy for years from my dirty couch.

It's about $1,997 just to get in the door, but it's a 3 day stay in a hotel and includes breakfast and a VIP meet and greet after, including some pics with some Instagram models. They have every half hour down to a tee on the brochure. Some of the stuff seems really weird though, a clapping exercise at 6:30 PM as a practice in neuro-linguistic programming.

He does a little bit of everything...PUA, money, philosophy, etc.

A lot of people say these are just glorified sales pitches for other products, but I've been dying to meet this dude.

The website says there are only 2 seats left so I need to hurry.

Would I be a sucker to go to this thing?

Discuss.

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends...will you have enough left over to spend on condoms for when you two get some private time? If so, go for it...nothing to lose.

3rdLeg

Banned
Reaction score
I've paid about $1,997 dollars and went to a well known motivational speakers seminar dressed in a power suit and got to clap, bark like an alpha dog, yelling: "I love myself!" with a group of other all-stars that I've become close brothers with.

Go for it OP. IMO it was worth every penny.

GruntCardone

Banned
Reaction score
I've paid about $1,997 dollars and went to a well known motivational speakers seminar dressed in a power suit and got to clap, bark like an alpha dog, yelling: "I love myself!" with a group of other all-stars that I've become close brothers with.

Go for it OP. IMO it was worth every penny.
Did you actually get to go on stage? Did you take selfies with Instagram models? PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!