Most women are deeply unhappy. (The facebook generation)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I do? I just continue READING about REAL history and feeding my mind with viewpoints and perspectives on Reality, however Politically Incorrect it may be. I prepare my mind with tons of reality literature, so that when the time comes, when it all falls down, HARD, then my mind will be in a right state. I use the internet for learning and learning ONLY, not trolling, not the "socialization" via Facebook. I believe that one day, possibly in my lifetime, the internet will NOT be available anymore, because of a very REAL catastrophe to hit us. What will you do then? when you've squandered all that time on the "Web" just socializing, and not fvckin learning about what you could not have learned about in a fvcking library full of books a mere 20 years ago. When survival is at stake in the near future, with no internet access due to massive affliction, what will you do? What will all these bishes with all this time squandered on the interweb do? They become outright wh0res to get a morsel of food.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
I don't agree. Women like attention. Does not mean they are not happy.