Most SERIAL KILLERS are WHITE MALES between the ages 20-35.SoSuave=breeding ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I can see this thread getting a little crazy.. so I hope you people can behave yourselves.

But in a sense, I agree with you. It's not just SS but the whole PUA community tends to breed narcissistic and sociopathic personalities, which can be confused with serial killer tendencies.

When you finally open your eyes and take the red pill, you will eventually go through a period of anger and depression and jadedness. Some men are on that stage now, some are already past it. Is possible that some men might take it too far? It's a possibility.

Gunwitch has been speculated to shoot a girl in the face. David Deangelo was arrested for murder, was it jealousy over a woman? I don't know, but it's a theory.

All I can say is, I don't think the PUA community breeds serial killers per-say, but it does breed NAR/SOC personalities that can sometimes be unhealthy.

-Scars
Yet if a girl changes her tune, she's labeled BPD on here.

But I dont see the point of this thread. What does this have to do with being "An Israeli of African descent?"

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Not to mention some of the products Jews also own: Congress, Hollywood, Warner Brothers, MGM, The Federal Reserve, The World Bank, McDonalds, Home Depot, Starbucks, New York, ABC, CBS, Dreamworks, Google, Toys R Us, Calvin Klien, Paypal, MTV, Baskin Robbins, Costco, Banana Republic, Saks, ESPN, NFL, Intel, Oracle, Dell, and Facebook.

Toast123

Banned
Reaction score
JEWS care. You see they are racist, they hate white, they hate black, they hate asian, they hate arab, they even hate other none pure jews. But you can't hate on JEWS, because they'll cry and label you an anti-semite.

Our sosuave moderators are AFRAID to ban that troll Toast123 because they'd be labeled anti-semite.

JEWS freaking think they are gods, even believe that Nazi propaganda that JEWS rule the world. When in reality JEWS are sheep to slaughter, goyim just like anyone else. The true rulers of this world have pagan/satanic religion, and hate JEWS.

It's ok though, above everyone is a bucket, and if you fill it up with enough sh't it will over turn. The great jew genocide will arrive in a form of wide spread extermination; by arabs, by Americans, and by others.

Ever see a jew live until long ripeful age? It's unheard of, because they die from cancer in their ass. And it's well deserved for stealing Palestinian land and for genocide of Palestinians and for all their other crimes.

Not quite sure, but this guy might hate my people.

Anyone else getting this vibe or am I reading into things?

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a completely ret_arded troll thread with no value and it makes me wonder why it isnt closed yet.

btw. happy that stupid focks like the OP dont get girls. spreading that seed is not something the world needs.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Most Serial Killers are AlexDP. Not that he's white or 20-35. If I had to guess, I'd say he's a 50 year old, bald Mongolian man (or my ex-gf who got kind of chunky since we dated in '06).

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the Jew thing ? You ****ing retarded?

Mod close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.