Most of YOU "guys" are pathetic and not real men!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I got over these "obstacles" was by really taking alot of time to think and analyze the fact that THERE IS NO REASON TO NEED TO ANALYZE ANYTHING.
So you used analysis to decide that you don't need to analyze anything, how ironic is that?

There are a lot of good points in your original post, although there are some flaws. Analysis is not entirely worthless. A lot of the basic principles that are taught on this site are the result of analysis by the pickup community, guys going out and and figuring out what worked and what didn't.

Also, there are guys here at different stages of development, some are just kids in high school. Some guys have just wandered in here after years of AFC-ness, trying to figure out what they've been doing wrong.

Like I said, your post contained a lot of good things. Other parts, not so much. Like saying that girls have an innocent nature, I'm not so sure about that bit.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I received this advice from a friend of mine this week already. He knows nothing about this website, never done DJ material whatever. So I'm telling him about this girl I'm sweating...his simple advice "Don't worry about it, It makes you do dumb things." It's so true. We shouldn't be wasting our time worrying about girls. The thing is sometimes this guy comes across as a jerk, but this is really the way he lives his life and it works for him. He is overweight and going bald, but he has a hot wife who is crazy for him and they have a great relationship. So it definitely worked for him.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
great motivational thread - every recovering pvssy needs to read this!
Oh shit, he's back, again....

JabberWalkie said:
This thread is from 2006, and the dude was banned long ago. Let it Die.
He also bumped his own thread..

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of these guys here are new, trying to figure out how to game, and are only coming for help. At least they're recognized their AFC ways and are making small steps in an effort to become a DJ.

Heck, even Randy Johnson didn't pitch a no-hitter in his first game.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think alot of peoples problems or answers can come from reading some articles in the DJ Bible.

Two that really hepled me are; Be a Man and Kill that desperation by Pook.

D

Don Juan Number One

The Realest Thing said:
No, I am not trying to insult anyone. However, I must point out what I have noticed from reading on this forum. None of you are real men. The exceptions would be people such as Latinoman, Shezz, Donjuanforever, Player_Supreme, and whoever else actually acts like they have balls (balls in the real world, not balls on sosuave).

Let me explain what I mean.

All of you that post complaining and asking the following things or anything related to these things are total wimps, p$ssies, wanna be men, and hell, your all almost chicks:

“when do I call?/what do I say when I call?”
“whats the best way to cold approach?”
“analyze the following AIM/phone conversation for me”
“women suck”
“help me understand why did she do this????”
And on and on and on and on

IS THIS FOR REAL??? You all do know that it’s the CHICK’s job to overanalyze everything, to worry if the man likes her, to talk to her girlfriends about techniques and how she should act. THIS IS WHAT GIRLS DO. GIRLS WONDER “GEE, WHY HAS HE NOT CALLED ME YET??” It is not the man’s job to worry about such utter bullshyt as “why has she not called me back yet??” That is an extremely FEMININE thing to be so worried about.

So you call a girl, left a message, and she did not return your call?? OK BIG DEAL. Instead of worrying like a chick would, how bout you do exactly what the hell you want to do, because you ARE the man, and it’s your duty assigned by nature to DOMINATE, and CONTROL. If you thought a girl liked you and she did not call back, you goddamn call her again and see whats up! What the hell are you afraid of?? Are you afraid of “confrontation??” My guess is, if you are afraid of a little confrontation from a little chick, then you have ZERO balls and most likely have boobs growing.

Okay, that was one example. Here is some more food for thought for those of you who I do not consider men.

WHAT ARE YOU SO GODDAMN AFRAID OF???? Women are beautiful creatures, their nature is innocent and they are very sweet beings, you just need to bring out the niceness and kindness of any chick. They are all tiny. They are on average 5’3, 110 lbs, and there YOU are, a p$ssy of a man, standing 6’0, 180lbs, you see this kind creature walk right by you. You want to talk to her, get to know her, fvck her, marry her, WHATEVER. And what do you, big bad p$ssy of a man do?? You stare, and cry about it to other men.

Hi, once again, let me re-iterrate. THIS IS WHAT CHICKS DO. A chick would see a hot guy at the mall, he would walk by her and not be interested enough to talk to her. She would then go discuss it with her little girlfriends saying OMG OMG HES SO HOT, I WISH HE TALKED TO ME. And it is a shame to see YOU “men” doing the shyt that all the chicks do.

Fear of rejection???? How bout fear of DEATH, fear of ILLNESS, fear of losing your loved ones. What kind of man fears anything that has to do with your #1 source of sexual pleasure??

Girls/chicks/women, they are all there for your pleasure. Whether its to have some laughs, fvck their brains out and bust a nut inside them that feels just SO RIDICULOUSLY GOOD, whether it’s a relationship that touches your soul, or whether its anything else, the whole point is:

WOMEN ARE NOT THE ENEMY. THE ENEMY IS THAT YOU MEN ARE FEMININE. NO REAL MAN WILL THINK OR WORRY ABOUT DATING/GIRL PROBLEMS. JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND STOP CARING AND OVERANALYZING EVERYTHING LIKE A GODDAMN CHICK.

You read all of the above?? I hope you did, because that was all THE REALEST THING, and no one can argue with it.

Most of you are chicks, not men. Prove me wrong.
POST THIS ON YOUR REFRIGETATOR TO BE A TRUE DON JUAN

IT WORKS