most modern women are lunatics

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the tender age of 40, the available single women to me seem to be complete narc/jezebels.

Most quality women are long into LTR's by now.

the last 5 women Ive got out have all turned out to be neurotic. solipsistic

you cant have your own life because they instantly believe you are cheating. so High value male behaviour sends them suspicious AF.

if you fall asleep on the sofa for an hour be prepared to wake up to abuse and accusations!

they will employ passive aggressive payback techniques through there irrational thoughts. (narc injury/narc rage)

all its done is cost me 300 pounds in dates to be laid twice, and have my BP rocket up to 150/100

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And people ask me why I'm checked out. :rofl: The last £300 I spent was on a mattress for the bed
in my spare room. Much better use of the cash.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, very much so. They're simply awful nowadays and I'm far too blunt and honest to
tolerate a second of that crap so I'm not really a viable male. Suits me, the feelings mutual.

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
Not all of them. It can go both ways. Some women over 30 are more mature acting than many 22 year olds, and some over 30 are total spoiled brats.

Depends on how they're raised too I think. If their parents raised them to be a princess they're entitled. I have a cousin like that. 27. Dad spoiled her to death and she's entitled.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until the most recent one(only one date). I think I was looking at 3 in a row.
the one i recently got out seemed pretty stable and then proceeded to not offer to buy even 1 round of drinks or an ice cream on the way back etc

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP no lies spoken but if you're dealing with women 35+ what do you expect? lol
Although @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 says 25 is the point of damaged goods, I'll say 30 is the point of damaged goods. Either way, there are plenty of 30+ unattached women out there. Most men in their 30s/40s are pusssy beggars who are settling for mediocre to subpar women close to their own age. These mediocre to subpar women are the only women who will touch their penis regularly.