Most confusing girl ever

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night I saw this girl I know, and would like to get to know better. She was just sittin with her friend drinkin and talkin and i know her so i go up to her, as soon as i walk up she tilts her head like she wants me to kiss her on the cheek, so i do and talk to her a lil bit. after a couple minutes i went back talkin to my other friends and she left.

Well a little later i went to this bar thats connected to a pizza place, i walked out the bar to take a leak and saw her at a table with her friend again. Some fruitcake lookin guy was tryin to talk to her and i could tell she wasnt interested so i pulled a real slick move. I pretended like i was with her and went and sat next to her. She played along so the guy would leave. I was sittin with her for a while and she was holdin onto my arm and gettin close. i got up to take a piss and left my phone on the table. this other girl called while i was gone and she answered the phone. i sat back down for a minute and a lil bit later she said she was leavin and got up and left. I called her the next day and she went home, which is about an hour and a half away. I called her and talked to her for a second and she said "she cant talk cuz shes drivin and its rainin really bad" so i say okay bye and hang up. that was 3 days ago. Should I call her back or just wait till i see her again?

Last edited:

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who was the chick who called your phone? In any case there lies the case of why she left.

Just call her man.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the other chic who called was another girl i was talkin to. gotta have options.

I cant figure out if shes into me at all. i know she talks to alot of guys when she goes out but she dosent have a boyfreind. I figure if she didnt like me she wouldnt talk to me or answer the phone at all. but then again maybe im not the only one.