Morality: FBing married woman.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right or wrong, sleeping with married woman invites drama..

I want a drama free life.. hence I wouldn't mess with a married woman..

that is my logic at least..

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it isn't MORAL. Morality is defined by social mores and I'm not sure of any social group where guys think it's ok for other guys to **** their wives behind the husband's back.

But you are doing it and rectifying it in your mind. Clearly it isn't MORAL but I think you think it's RIGHT and ultimately that's what wins.

MacDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many single girls in the world to be going after a married woman

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's f*ckin' you just to f*ck thats one thing....(do women ever really do this?)

It's more likely with married chicks that their looking for re-validation of their idea of their own desirability......

Their using you to check their p*ssy credit score......

In the past, in my foolish youth, the married chicks that I'd been involved with were either scheming to piss off/ get revenge on their husbands or they were in unsatisfying marriages that they were riding out (bullwhipping their AFC pack mule) untill better came along because they were afraid to loose their comfortible situation.....

In all cases I lost respect for the chick as soon as I'd bedded her a couple of times .....I regretted the choice I made yet again to scr*w a married chick (yep....I was a slow learner).....the drama was always more than I thought it would be.....and they never wanted to go away when I was already done with them..........

Are you just runnin' up a score of how many holes you've been in or are you spending your very short life time doing something worthy and rewarding with chicks that have their heads together??.....

Morality is relative and fluid......

Over and Out.

EDIT: F*ckin' maried chicks, for right or wrong, seems to be culturally associated with the stigmatized characteristics of bottomfeeding......is this shaming the alphas to save the betas????????

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boomerick said:
EDIT: F*ckin' maried chicks, for right or wrong, seems to be culturally associated with the stigmatized characteristics of bottomfeeding......is this shaming the alphas to save the betas????????
That is indeed, a deep question to ponder. Taking it further, is marriage, just a social convention created to save betas from alphas?

Was the institution of marriage created by women to keep men as loyal providers, or by beta men to keep alphas away from their women?

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Created by the betas to muzzle the alphas.....

But maybe also to foster community and cooperation while preventing infighting and vendetta killing in times long ago when you needed a tight community or tribe to survive......

In todays techno society we don't need an immediate tribe to survive and women don't need men to survive.......

So we no longer need societies accepted behaviour conventions....(morals)....???????

They certainly seem to be loosing traction......

How's that workin' out for us?????

K-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
That is indeed, a deep question to ponder. Taking it further, is marriage, just a social convention created to save betas from alphas?

Was the institution of marriage created by women to keep men as loyal providers, or by beta men to keep alphas away from their women?
Guys, these are definitely interesting questions!

I think both of Mr. Positives statements have some merit. After all, most married ppl seems to think that the "own" their spouse and have the authority to dictate what he/she can/cannot do. This spans from everything from sex to have their spend their income.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boomerick said:

How's that workin' out for us?????
I'd say it's not working out too well for society as a whole.

Historically though, alphas were better providers than betas, so..marriage in that sense would be for women to keep those men loyal, so they can provide for that woman..and not other woman.

These days however, beta males tend to be better providers in a lot of cases, so the whole system of marriage seems out of whack.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that i know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the avg man would rail my woman 6 ways to sunday if given the opproutnity is why if i were single and a married woman wanted to play around i would not have a second thought.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a pretty big assumption. I'd say marriage was created by the alphas to keep the betas away. Remember back in the old days, a powerful man would have many wives. He would marry them in return for his support and then the other men couldn't touch them. Most of the betas probably couldn't afford to have wives. They'd just have to sit and drool. And if one of them got out of line with one of the alpha's wives, then he'd be justified in having him killed.

The betas would probably be more likely to balk at defying social convention than the alphas anyway.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That's a pretty big assumption. I'd say marriage was created by the alphas to keep the betas away. Remember back in the old days, a powerful man would have many wives. He would marry them in return for his support and then the other men couldn't touch them. Most of the betas probably couldn't afford to have wives. They'd just have to sit and drool. And if one of them got out of line with one of the alpha's wives, then he'd be justified in having him killed.

The betas would probably be more likely to balk at defying social convention than the alphas anyway.
This could well be true during caveman or feudal times, but in the case of marriage as a monogamous arrangement, it definitely favors beta males and women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could well be true during caveman or feudal times, but in the case of marriage as a monogamous arrangement, it definitely favors beta males and women.
That's a good point. Although I don't think marriage as it currently exists favors beta males, because it sets them up to be skewered by the woman. Either in the divorce, or because she will use him as a provider while cheating.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That's a good point. Although I don't think marriage as it currently exists favors beta males, because it sets them up to be skewered by the woman. Either in the divorce, or because she will use him as a provider while cheating.
Good point, betas are at the bottom of the marriage totem pole. Currenlty, the top is women, then alpha dudes, then betas.

I still think marriage was created to secure an alpha man. Think about it, for most of history, women, in order to pass on the generations and have a family, need food, shelter, and security from predators. Alpha men were the best for this, so marriage was a way of society to secure that, for women.

Ie...men were needed then. Not so much now...

Nowadays, with marriage laws, food, shelter, and for the most part, security, are standard. They come with marriage, as soon as a woman says I do...she knows her offspring are taken care of by the state, or by whomever she marries.

She can marry a beta, and have the best of both worlds. A weak man to manipulate, cater to her...bang alpha men on the side...the beta "by law" will have to provide for the offspring, whomever is the father. Or, she can dump the beta and make off with the prize...a future of skimming off of everything.

She's set for life, either way.

Interesting things to think about. Makes me glad I'm not married. :D