Monogamous relationships

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im starting to think, the idea of being with one person is just plain stupid. Either I cheat, or the girl does. Never fails. Whats your idea on this. On my friends whos all into psychology thinks the idea of getting married ever is just plain retarded.

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose so, It just seems that every girl in this town I have dated, ends up being a complete wank. It also appears every girl that would never cheat on me. I end up not liking. And visa versa. Maybe its a whole need a challenge thing. Im not even sure of myself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by hungry_american
On my friends whos all into psychology thinks the idea of getting married ever is just plain retarded.
Heres another one for the retarded vote. I used to justify the stupidity of monogamy by telling myself the old argument that men are not physically and mentally designed to be monogamous but nowadays I just think fvck it I'm too good for just 1 b!tch, even if the other thing is true (which it is).

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy turns men into beta males. Beta male existence was fine when it was enforced through social laws, but that's no longer. Women have reverted to their polygamous roots and we should not be so stupid to be satisfied with tier two status in the sexual hierarchy.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy turns men into beta males. Beta male existence was fine when it was enforced through social laws, but that's no longer. Women have reverted to their polygamous roots and we should not be so stupid to be satisfied with tier two status in the sexual hierarchy.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
In other words the lady cant breakdown szof's post logically.

Women have reverted to their polygamous roots and we should not be so stupid to be satisfied with tier two status in the sexual hierarchy.
Bingo, if I ever needed a 3rd reason to stay polygamous this is it.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder America is so ****ed up, your parents had a ****ed up relationship and so will you because you learned it from them.

No its not a feminist conspiracy like they say here in thousands of threads, its just your screwed up lifestyle thats warping everything.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll have to get all of the partying and one-night-fvcking out of your system before you're able to invest your effort in a relationship. You'll also have to screen through barrells of lunatic broads who have issues of their own before you'll find one that is worth trusting and out of her partying period. This is why communication is extremely important.

I was the biggest scumbag around for 5 years. Last year I met my girlfriend and we have an extremely trusting, monogamous relationship. I love every minute of it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words the lady cant breakdown szof's post logically.
being married doenst make you a beta male.....being so weak that you have be anti-female, yet still desire women more then anything else...makes u beta :)

Women have reverted to their polygamous roots and we should not be so stupid to be satisfied with tier two status in the sexual hierarchy.
can u please provide proof that all women as you have stated do this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No wonder America is so ****ed up, your parents had a ****ed up relationship and so will you because you learned it from them.

No its not a feminist conspiracy like they say here in thousands of threads, its just your screwed up lifestyle thats warping everything.

Bingo.....

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
being married doenst make you a beta male
No dice, what specific part of his post didnt you agree with and WHY.

being so weak that you have be anti-female, yet still desire women more then anything else...makes u beta :)
"More than anything else" lol take it easy queen of the drama.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"More than anything else" lol take it easy queen of the drama.
u know if anyone is on a message board like this...women are probably the most important thing to them..so to be anti women....doenst really make sense...to be objective makes sense.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
u know if anyone is on a message board like this...women are probably the most important thing to them..so to be anti women....doenst really make sense...to be objective makes sense.
So whats that? ******** to get off topic so you dont have to answer the question, suprise suprise.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue here has a lot to do with conditioning and association. It's very much like associating most Chinese to either be really book smart or to know martial arts. Or even associating African Americans to violent crimes. Although statistics may prove your assumptions to be generally accurate, it does not help the fact that your initial behaviour towards those that do not fall into this generalisation will be biased.

Like with the idea of marriage. Statistics shows that it generally fails. So why should you even bother getting into this mess? This is exactly why the reason people get married is vitally important. You don't get married because you're afraid the other person is gonna deviate. You don't get married so that your partner won't move somewhere else. You don't get married because the two of you got pregnant.

Marriage is the assumption that what the two of you have is special and not some normal general feeling that most people get married for.

So, the question is not whether people can be monogamous or not. I believe anyone can. The thing to ask is why should you shut that option completely out of your life? Who knows man, you might find a really nice girl and she could be a really good wife, but your mind is always gonna start putting doubts in your head like 'she's probably gonna change' or 'she's still a girl and they're all the same'. Stop limiting yourself. It's just like saying 'she probably doesn't find a guy like me attractive'.