Mongolboy's Mission To Be A Dj! Plz Support :)

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So check this out everybody this is Mongolboy right here the average 18 year old teenager. I use 2 be a looser with no game at all could talk to girls but could never establish communication or go deeper. So after suffering through HS without not getting a lot of GF i realized that i missed out on a lot and i know the purpose of life is to replicate thats it. So my mission for me MONGOLBOY is to add me some replication value and be the BEST DJ i can be ! So everybody please support and give me some suggestions! MUCH APPRECIAED!:rockon:

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight so chek this out yall i read the game, the nlp books, heard DD's lessons and etc. I took any lesson i considerably can......I realized the most important thing about approaching girls is CONFIDENCE! when you have confidence you are not likely to be stressed, think too much, able to control yourself and make a good impression overall. NOW ITS HARD TO GET CONFIDENCE i still havent tamed this beast yet but working on it......... doing yoga, muay thai, doin a hella buncha approaches. When i am really nervous i try to imagine life like its a video game so that it be less scary and more fun but nways i tried all kinds of ways and still havent solved this problem (SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED!)

Reaction score
Go back to high school and enlist and let the Dj games begim!

PimpPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a word of friendly advice. I used to read these bootcamp threads, but 90% of the time, they would flame out after a couple of weeks. Why? Cold approaching is very difficult--it's like door to door sales without getting paid.

If you really want a quality social life, join some clubs, take some classes where you will get to see people over and over again and form lasting relationships, including friendships.

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice yall! i did try out these kinda clubs and classes nam sayin? but wasnt confident enough to go approach and build communication but im thinking about some yoga classes LOL! but nways hopefully i can get more confident and stop being a ***** and LIVE my LIFE!

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached like 20 girls today, started most the conversations with the same foundation as the mystery and nlp method :p
Me: Hey whatsup are u more than what meets the eye
Her: Ye im very special i got big plans and blahblahblah
Me: Ok not bad 1/3 ur kinda cute but what really lacks these days is a great energy and personality
Her: Ye i got that also cant you see?
Me: Just a bunch of small talk then started PALM reading and the nlp minds games hehe
Her: WoW that is so cool my mom is also a kinda psychic also
Me: Thats cool we should get together sometime as long as you not some wierdo...
Her: Sounds good! and then i get her name and so on
I DID THIS TO NEARLY 10 girls lol i know is kinda lame but as long as im progressin nam saying?
Her: wow that is so c

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF! Man im talkin to girls but still there is that ****ing voice in my head and stomach telling me to back of.. The **** is so ****ing irritating wanna blast my self sometimes.. I mean i know there is nothing to be afraid when approaching girls and all but wtf my brain is like use be making a big deal outa of it FACK!

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
SO many times i met so many girls but i was just a kinda afraid 2 escalate like just now couple minutes ago talked to 2 cheerleader girls i could tell they were giving IOI's but wtf man? I know im soundin like a lil bitc and this sht sounds a lil depressin but LOL i am so fcking emotional like i take everything so seriously nam sayin? and i cant fucin shut down that voice inside my head telling me i cant do it ....

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mongolboy said:
Me: Hey whatsup are u more than what meets the eye
HER: Yes, call me Megatron.

Hey dood, its cool that you started studying all this DJ stuff and you have quite the enthusiasm. Best of luck.

btw, I wouldn't use that line above for a cold approach...alot of ppl have seen transformers and that line has been there moto for years.

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmfao LOL I used a fucing Transformers line how cool is that :p but nways **** IM GONNA KEEP ON TRYING AND IS GOING PRETTY WELL! TALked to This babe that was 9.5 but it turned out she had a boyfriend.... hmm im gonna keep on trying still

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
so anyway guys ive been having some mild success here and there but the way i really figured out how to get girls is to be better than all those guys that she is seeing, not possible! Plz btch quit ur bsing nothing is impossible just take baby steps toward it AND DO NOT BE AFRAID! LOL some days im not afraid and somedays im the ****iest mother fcker out there =P

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep at it. Keep trying and don't give up. Good things will come to those who are persistent and willing to commit. It's a very tall mountain, but you'll reach the top i'm sure. You're in the right direction. Stuff like this takes time.