Money

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you make money in high school when you're only 15. The only job experience I have so far is about a month at Mcdonalds this summer, and I do not have much volunteer experience (couple of hours). I get very good marks in school though, so that might help. Any suggestions?

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will not like this answer, in fact no one will, but fu*k it.

Heres what i/my friends do:

1- Minimum wage job- I bag groceries, hey it gets me some cash to do my other shi*, this is my legit job.

2- Deal drugs- u wanted honesty, You can pull 200-250 a day if i work at dealin. IM NOT TELLING YOU TO DO IT, so dont take it the wrong way. But i know people who make madd cash doin this, but it is a non-legit job.

3- Steal bikes, strip em, sell the parts- Cant make much here, but i got friends who do it and got some cash, so its an option.

4- Jump freshman for cash- Classic cash makin scheme

IF u dont wanna break the law, your pretty much stuck with minimum wage jobs.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a **** , put it to use

who says prostitutes are only female

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ewww!!!

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way, the higher the risk factor the more gain OR loss can be made, the lower the risk factor the more likely it is going to be legit but crap salary.

It's all about risk

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get a job, save up money and invest.

i suggest taking stock market b4 u do this tho, hopefuly ur school has it. i havent done this, yet, but only because all my money is going to my car right now :-(

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Illegal activities are the way to go if you want to save some serious cash.

If you play it smart, be paranoid, plan everything thoroughly and review everything more than once, you will be livin the good life with little chance of being 'caught'.

Also, since you are still Under 18, you are one lucky fvcker :D Your penalties will be much less severe and remember: If you are being being pursued\followed by anyone (even police), or if you feel like something "aint' right": RUN. When ur under 18, they wont give u extra charges for running cause ur still a 'kid\teen'.

Good luck :D