moles and birthmarks.

the_azn_fu

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone know of a way to remove moles or blackheads without laser treatment? Like a natural cure or something. Thanks!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know you could remove moles with lasers...I've had several removed by my dermatologist (she also checked for melanoma). She would always use a scalpel and coderize it (mmm burnt flesh lol), after anestitizing the area.

I've also had blackheads removed by my dermatologist. They have special tools used to do it.

Peter, you're crazy lol

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a mole on my hand, basically I would CUT it off with a nail clipper but it would grow back again, guess it was part of my DNA. Then I started applying this really strong acid on it, when it eventually died and fell off -- never grew back again, the skin where it was is perfectly normal and it is impossible to tell I've ever had a really huge, ugly mole.

the_azn_fu

Don Juan
Reaction score
birthmarks

hi!
thanks for the reply. can you tell me what kind of acid you used and how you applied it? and do you think your method would be safe for the face? thanks.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA!! You guys are all nuts!! No way are you supposed to remove a mole on your own with a knife or acid!!

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
adpreston1988 said:
HAHA!! You guys are all nuts!! No way are you supposed to remove a mole on your own with a knife or acid!!
The acid was recommended by a doctor.