Moderators: Why did you ban Newby 15?

Moto 15

Banned
Reaction score
Why was I ban for disagreeing with Poon King about women? I happen to believe there are quality women around. I broke no rules in this forum. So why was I banned when other members are doing far worse? I have to hate women to be a member? i thought this was a pick up forum.

This sucks.

Moto 15

Banned
Reaction score
Scan through the forum at all the rule violators. Banning me for nothing.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The BeDJ / NN hate brigade account # 295 - The quest continues

Moto 15 said:
This sucks.
Not as much logging on to some mewling faggot crying "You're all woman hating fart rapists" in an endless stream of snark and new accounts angrily pouting at poon king you weirdo.

To steal the vernacular of an internet crusading SJW (ring a bell?) your obsession with the scary manosphere has become "problematic".

Moto 15

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Not as much logging on to some mewling faggot crying "You're all woman hating fart rapists" in an endless stream of snark and new accounts angrily pouting at poon king you weirdo.

To steal the vernacular of an internet crusading SJW (ring a bell?) your obsession with the scary manosphere has become "problematic".
What? Oh, so there was an orchestrated effort to ban me for no reason. I can share my advice just as he or anyone else can. Moderators can't ban people for sharing advice that doesn't break rules.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Moto 15 said:
Oh, so there was an orchestrated effort to ban me for no reason. I can share my advice just as he or anyone else can.
Yeah it's all calm now but you always end up eventually losing it and having a meltdown when the feeelz get too much for you. You can set your watch to it. The repetition is almost mechanical. manosphincter fart rape !! :cuss: :cry: Hell I've coaxed (trolled) your meltdowns out of you in less than 3 posts.

Moto 15

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Yeah it's all calm now but you always end up eventually losing it and having a meltdown when the feeelz get too much for you. You can set your watch to it. The repetition is almost mechanical. manosphincter fart rape !! :cuss: :cry: Hell I've coaxed your meltdowns out of you in less than 3 posts.
WTF? Who the hell are you? You're having the melt down. On second thought, forget it. This place is a joke.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score