Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Messiah said:
i want to become a moderator, how do i go about this??
Are you f*cking serious? If you get to become a moderator, i will refuse to be active on this site anymore!

The sh*t you post is ridiculous, half the board wants you banned, let alone a moderator.

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
Lust said:
Are you f*cking serious? If you get to become a moderator, i will refuse to be active on this site anymore!

The sh*t you post is ridiculous, half the board wants you banned, let alone a moderator.
your just jealous i haven't rewarded you with any of my feedback. i give praise where its due. If your not an retard i will makes sure to tell you! if you are i will insult you!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Messiah said:
i want to become a moderator, how do i go about this??
Creating threads about specific individuals is against forum policy. Especially attempting to create a motion to ban that individual based on a personal vendetta. It is disruptive and counter-productive to the forum community. You are in no position to be a moderator.

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
but i could make a difference. i could turn this forum around! how do i go about it?anyone know?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I don't think you can be a moderator after you were already banned.
Yep, it was an inevitable truth. Why would some one who admittedly is only here to have fun and not help ever get to become a mod?