mixed signals....

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, im a little confused here and this is driving me crazy just thinkin about it and ****...

i need to know if this girl likes me any more then a friend... me and my friend and this girl and her friend hang out alot all together, but im tired of just hanging out as "friends" i would much rather be alot more then friends with this girl...

and she keeps giving me mixed signals and its really buging me... every tiem i come home from a night out with her( i just got back from teh movies with them) , i just think how stupid this is, what mistakes i made and just would like to find out much more and whats going on in her head....

Does anyone know of any thing i can do to just find out how she feels about me... ? without like completly ruining the fun and good times we all have?

everythign is easier said then done...

plz give some advice if any.
thx

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is simple...

OK, you know what.....I think I might have to do a DJ Bible thing on this one, because I get this kind of question from people all the time - "HOW DO I FIND OUT IF A GIRL LIKES ME?"

The best way to handle this situation is to completely remove it from your judgement patterns. Basically, STOP CARING if she likes you or not. It shouldn't matter to you how she feels about you, rather, how YOU feel about HER. Afterall, YOU'RE the one making the moves here, not her - so why should SHE decide when or if you make them?

Personally, I couldn't tell ya if the girl likes you or not, how much she likes you has nothing at all to do with what YOU want. Obviously, YOU want to be more than just friends, so start treating her as such. If you do not have her email/number, get if from her. If you have it already, set up a get-together and go for the kiss. Stop letting how much she likes you affect YOUR actions.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the #1 rule for a don juan is:
Act instead of react

What this means is you shouldn't wait to find out if she feels the same way about you before making a move, you should make the move first. If you wait around for others you will get left behind. Assume that she is attracted to you and MAKE A MOVE!

p.s. There is no risk free way of doing it, but someone once said

"With great risks comes great rewards"

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i just asked the girl if she wants to hang out here, my exact words:

me: "hey so when are just me and you gonna ever hang out?"

she: "well why just me and you? the more the marrier right?"

yeah so... umm, i dont know what to go by of that..

Does that meen then she doesnt want to be anything eles as friends, or is she neverous, doesnt want to be alone with me? what?
thx

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop wondering if she lieks you etc. All you need to know and/or care about is what you want. You wanna bang her? Get to it!

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but if its only me wanting it , its gonna ge me no where... how am i suppost to just do it if she doesnt want it?

i dont understand..

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41634

Read that article first........

Now...

Whether she may want it or not should not affect whether or not you open your mouth and ask her for her digits or email...

You said that you liked her, so STOP letting her feelings DICTATE whether you go after what YOU want.

If you like her, do the techniques that it takes to get her - don't let HER feelings dictate what YOUR rights as a MAN are.