Mixed Signalls!!!!!

christopher2003

Reaction score
ok let me start of by saying Im A Moron. i can never figure out when a woman is interested in me or she is just being friendly. ok anyway, there is this girl in one of my college classes, because i like her i tease her a lot and she seems to like it she allways smiles at me and makes it a point to turn around whenever i say something funny in the class. so the other day i go up to her and ask her if she has a man, she says NO BUT I HAVE NO PATIENCE WITH MEN. what the hell does that mean?!!!! so that threw me off a bit but i said THATS A SHAME BECAUSE I WAS ABBOUT TO ASK YOU OUT. she said OHHHH THATS SO CUTE, YOUR SO SWEET. and then she satrted smiling and gigling a bit. but i dint do anything i just got out and left the classrom to get a drink of water. then during class she again flirts with me a bit by turning around smiling and chatting with me. So i though she really dug me so after the next class i talk to her and beforE i get a chance to say soemthing she says that she loves my hair and the blonde stripes. so we walking to the cafeteria and a pop the question asking her WOULD SHE LET ME TAKE HER OUT SOMETIME. So she says I DONT DATE. So i says WHY? she responds ITS TOO MUCH WORK. So i say YOU DONT NEED TO WORK ON ANYTHING JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY YOURSELF ILL DO ALL THE WORK. so she says YEAH BUT ITS TOO MUCH WORK AND AGGREVATION. what the heck does that mean!!!!! help folks!!!! i have two classes left with this girl and i really like her and like i said i thought that she likes me. so tell me if i have missread the signals or what or is she trying hard to get or something? should i keep trying? by the way sorry for the lenghty post. help would be appreciated.

Andrew49

Reaction score
You should have said lets go out for some coffee or something similar. Can you let me "anything is begging" You are going to have to play hard to get with her and talk about other woman in front of her while talking to your classmates. Hope this helps

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YEAH BUT ITS TOO MUCH WORK AND AGGREVATION. what the heck does that mean!!!!!
It means for you ITS TOO MUCH WORK AND AGGREVATION. Don't you want to hang out with someone with a better attitude about the whole thing?

Ok, maybe she is just playing some kind of stupid angle. It's stupid. I say ask her out. She says anything but yes say ok, see ya. Move on. This is just the way I see it.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1: you're desperate
2: probably one-itis
3: you need to learn how to ask a girl out
4: not much in the way of mixed signals from her---how else was she to respond to those lame attempts???
5: start reading the bible on the simple art of asking a girl out.
6: practice over the summer in front of a mirror.
7: ask her next year.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO BUT I HAVE NO PATIENCE WITH MEN

This is her cop out excuse to why she does not have a boyfriend. By giving an excuse what did she do? She tried to make herself look better/less "damaged goods" to YOU. Girls think it is odd that good guys do not have girlfriends, they think "Gee, there must be something wrong with him if he does not have a girlfriend!"

Using that logic, you can see WHY she is giving you an excuse here. She is saying "No, I do not have a bf...but it is MY choice...because, well, I get annoyed with men!"

OHHHH THATS SO CUTE, YOUR SO SWEET

Hmm, "experienced" chick? This girl is looking for someone to take control. She does not like to make her own decisions and will have her girlfriends make them for her, unless she gets caught up in passion.

But, this is what you get when you "ask" a girl to do something. You flipped roles from her man to her kid, now you are "cute and sweet". The more feminine, girly girls will say this to someone who acts like a little child.

Be a man, "take" her somewhere (sexual), because college girls do not usually go on "dates" unless they are already with a guy.

I DONT DATE

She just "has sex". (If it wasn't obvious by now! ;) )

ITS TOO MUCH WORK

Sex is easier then dating. Also, with the image that you portrayed, dating WOULD be too much work for her. She is probably used to the man taking sexual control, and you seem to want to relinquish it to her. Take the reins up again.

YEAH BUT ITS TOO MUCH WORK AND AGGREVATION

In other words, she does not want to date...she wants to do...other things. (Hint, hint!) :D

If you want to look at these things like a "test" or whatever, fine, then it is a "test to find a real man". Stop asking her things, just do them. (This does not mean to rape her, I hope you know what I mean. ;) )

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christopher2003
i said THATS A SHAME BECAUSE I WAS ABBOUT TO ASK YOU OUT. she said OHHHH THATS SO CUTE, YOUR SO SWEET. and then she satrted smiling and gigling a bit.
When a chick says that, she thinks of you as a cuddly little teddy bear (non sexual).

Do you think you would be sweet and cute if you were bending her over, fvcking her hard while slapping her ass and shouting "who's jo daddy". Or ramming your c0ck into her mouth?

The other guys have covered the rest for you.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Phenom said it best:
The are no mixed signal when it comes to women. There is reality and what the guy wants to be reality.
The problem is actually quite simple and common. This girl is not interested in you and your inner wuss refuses to accept that fact.

My friend, you must believe in yourself! Believe that you can find a girl much better than the one in your class. The confusion (mixed signals) you are expereincing is a product your own desperation. That's right.She's not mixing the signals. You are. You're taking her "no" and mentally trying to construct a "yes" out of it. And it isn't working.

The mixed signals will cease when you Don't Think Every Girl HAS To Like You. While you're at it, since I see that you're new here, you might want to Kill That Desperation too.

Last edited:

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christopher2003
ok let me start of by saying Im A Moron
:D
Is it just me, or did anyone else find that opening line ridiculously funny?