Mixed signal (maybe) central with gf...

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Every move that she made after that was designed to hook you back into her web of lies and deceit.
I do not even think that girls think of this as "lies and deceit". for a lot of them, this is the way they are, and we just have to realize that and be like "whatever". I would bet that she thinks she loves this guy.

BritBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi OP,

My advice to you is to go out there and have some fun. I feel for you.

As for the cheating, I think other posters are over-reacting on that. I think it's safe to assume a girl has cheated one time or another (remember the foreign holiday she took with the girls?) and let's face it, we all make mistakes one time or another, so it's best to over look it if its not a regular occurrence.

Forget about NCing if that's too much trouble for you. Go out and have some fun with your mates and if you two talk again mention your fun time in a backhanded way. That should do her.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BritBoy said:
Hi OP,

As for the cheating, I think other posters are over-reacting on that. I think it's safe to assume a girl has cheated one time or another (remember the foreign holiday she took with the girls?) and let's face it, we all make mistakes one time or another, so it's best to over look it if its not a regular occurrence.

Forget about NCing if that's too much trouble for you. Go out and have some fun with your mates and if you two talk again mention your fun time in a backhanded way. That should do her.
Please OP, disregard ANY OF THIS except the part where he says:

"Hi OP,

My advice to you is to go out there and have some fun".

And I'm sure the LAST thing you want to be with your ex g/f is FRIENDS.
You want NO contact, NO CONTACT, NO EGGING CONTACT.

NONE.

She's texting you endlessly because she's losing the frame and she knows it. Did you notice her last text???

"4hrs later..she says "I still think we will be ok, I love you.""

This was her telling YOU what she is internalizing right now. She thinks that you will be okay is her way of saying: I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA COME BACK TO ME. YOU ALWAYS DO.

For all that is holy, stop talking to this girl. Even stepping back into this thread makes me angry again.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
I do not even think that girls think of this as "lies and deceit". for a lot of them, this is the way they are, and we just have to realize that and be like "whatever". I would bet that she thinks she loves this guy.
Whether women are aware, or not, that their cheating and deceptive acts are atrocious is not so important . Their unwillingness or inability to accurately grasp and label their destructive behavior does not grant them license to continue to do so with immunity.

What IS important is that WE men recognize poor behavior and walk away from women who practise it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BritBoy said:
Hi OP,

I was intending to reply to this limp d!ck, but I figured that his AFC impotence speaks for itself.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little piece of me died reading your story. Wow, that is exactly how you should NOT act.

She cheated. C H E A T E D. Nothing is going to change that. Delete her number. don't contact her again. Move on.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Finally, some general advice to all. If you break up with a woman, only do so when you really mean it.
This is the truth!!!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BritBoy said:
Hi OP,

Wow. I can't believe chumps like this are attempting to give advice. Truly sad.

Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand it, why don't you just use her for sex?

Minimal contact until she gets in touch then your primary goal is to pump her. Then NC. Repeat if needed.

Keep seeing other girls, and if she calls and asks, NO INFORMATION IS NEEDED to be given!!!

When a girl asks a question you are not obliged to answer it, in fact, they love it if you don't. It gets their juices flowing

Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Wow. I can't believe chumps like this are attempting to give advice. Truly sad.
Well it's probably a bit insensitive considering the OP's situation but I am also more angry about her manipulating ways, and above all, the OP's bloody weakness, than her cheating!!! Was his weakness part of the reason she cheated? My guess is yes. So he probably needs to man up

Stymie123

Reaction score
She texted today to ask me a favor.

I told her no, and to never call email text or smoke signal again.

I told her we are no fixable.

I then resumed reading the DJ Bible.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stymie123 said:
I then resumed reading the DJ Bible.
So there might be some hope for you after all! This is the first sensible thing you've said since you started this thread...

As far as you replying to her, remember that No Contact means exactly that: don't fvcking contact her! simply ignore her and any of her attempts at clawing her way back into your life.

Stymie123

Reaction score
Little update:

So I've been nc for a month (aside from some business matters between us).

Last night I went out with a new girl, had a nice night, went home to her place, fell asleep. We woke up this morning and kind of laid around. Before we were gonna go get breakfast, I just grabbed her pants and told her I wanted to rip her clothes off. She kind of laughed it off, but didn't seem to resist, so i just proceeded to take them off her and went to town.

When we were done, we went and got breakfast and then i left. The thing is she was acting weird after, maybe it was in my head, but she seemed really quiet.

No sooner do I get on the subway than I get a txt from the ex..."how have you been, I think about you everyday, and miss having you near me...love you."