Mission: No Masturbation for 2 weeks.

redzone2t

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some threads saying that if you don't masturbate, you will increase your testosterone. So I am testing this theory to see if its true. I decided to do this mission Friday night...so it has been about 3 days since i spanked the monkey.

Results so far:

I feel very aggressive and dominate and people have been noticing it. Probably through my body language...for example, people are apologizing to me for no reason..reasons where they usually won't apologize for...its kinda weird..also, i feel like i don't give a crap about other people. I also feel like I need to get things done..i really don't know what..but i just feel like it.

I'll keep updating this daily.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest I think it ends up decreasing testerone levels or has no effect. You're probably just looking at events in your daily life differently. I would bet money you're basically acting the same but because you think that you should act a certain way because you stop masturbating you thus think you are acting that way and interpret events as such.

but as you can see, if you feel better about yourself that's all that really matters. Persistent thoughts will translate into actions. So if you think you should act more confident because you stop masturbating you probably will. It's just psychology.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also read this from bodybuilding.com:

Chinese researchers conducted a study in 2003, and enlisted twenty-eight male volunteers to abstain from ejaculation for a period of one week. The participants were tested daily for deviations on serum testosterone levels. The Chinese study was the first to measure the influence of ejaculation frequency on serum testosterone levels, and the results are provocative.

Researchers found that abstaining from ejaculation for six days had no impact on serum testosterone levels. On the seventh day, serum testosterone levels peaked to 145.7% of baseline, and then declined rapidly on the eighth day.7,8

Researchers believe testosterone declined on day eight from the negative feedback suppression of Leutinizing hormone secretion. Leutinizing hormone is essential for testosterone production, and LH determines free testosterone levels. Suppression of LH would decrease serum testosterone levels, returning them to baseline. The study determined that the frequency of sexual activity and ejaculation impacted testosterone levels.

so it seems that it really has no effect. it can increase testosterone levels on the 7th day but the negative feedback of not masturbating should not affect your overall levels. Thus, you acting more aggressive is all in your head. Just remember that your mind can be a powerful tool though.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
Researchers found that abstaining from ejaculation for six days had no impact on serum testosterone levels. On the seventh day, serum testosterone levels peaked to 145.7% of baseline, and then declined rapidly on the eighth day.7,8

wow cuase i notice better result when i save it all for sundays...by saturday i can't close my eye with out seeing naked women

after two weeks its gonna hurt a bit...i would just go one a week

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because it diminishes testosterone doesn't preclude it from increasing your level of sexuality

Reaction score
You know what? No one cares whether you play with your wee wee - must you make it a topic for public scrutiny??? Instead of playing with your penis - learn how to play a musical instrument!!! Do you rather like to be known as a pianist virtuoso or a penis virtuoso - you choose!!!!!!

Mods, delete these master of my penis threads!!!!

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
redzone2t said:
I read some threads saying that if you don't masturbate, you will increase your testosterone. So I am testing this theory to see if its true. I decided to do this mission Friday night...so it has been about 3 days since i spanked the monkey.

Results so far:

I feel very aggressive and dominate and people have been noticing it. Probably through my body language...for example, people are apologizing to me for no reason..reasons where they usually won't apologize for...its kinda weird..also, i feel like i don't give a crap about other people. I also feel like I need to get things done..i really don't know what..but i just feel like it.

I'll keep updating this daily.
Actually, it decreases testosterone. Aside from factual evidence, just think about it logically:

In nature, the 'alpha male' is the epitome of testosterone.

The 'alpha male' gets all the sex.

And yet, these animals utterly dominate their peers.

However, I've notced that if I go a week without masterbating I can last forever in the sack (literally.)

Unfortunately, I'm a horny son of a hitch that needs a girlfriend on the side but is too in love to consider it.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a certain period of time you will have nocturnal emissions, have fun with that.

redzone2t

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4

Cons:
-I Feel horny as hell
-If i don't approach every girl that i want to..i get angry at myself..
-think about sex too much (i was checking out my professor...i think she caught me checking her out to. Its pretty easy since i can't hide it anymore..lol)

Pros:
-When i am talking to a girl that i am attracted to...i am in a sexual state..and i could tell they like it..
-Usually i hesitate to do stuff, but now its like act first, think later...
-i push myself harder at the gym.
-i small talk alot more with people.
-i feel more in control with myself.
-i hold eye contact for a while with a girl i'm attracted to, and i won't acknowledge a girl that i am not attracted to.

Side note:
My aggression went down tremendously compared to yesterday...

it might be a placebo as people suggest....but i got to say i act and feel a little bit differently than i usually do.

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
redzone2t said:
Cons:
-I Feel horny as hell
-If i don't approach every girl that i want to..i get angry at myself..
-think about sex too much (i was checking out my professor...i think she caught me checking her out to. Its pretty easy since i can't hide it anymore..lol)

Pros:
-When i am talking to a girl that i am attracted to...i am in a sexual state..and i could tell they like it..
-Usually i hesitate to do stuff, but now its like act first, think later...
-i push myself harder at the gym.
-i small talk alot more with people.
-i feel more in control with myself.
-i hold eye contact for a while with a girl i'm attracted to, and i won't acknowledge a girl that i am not attracted to.

Side note:
My aggression went down tremendously compared to yesterday...

it might be a placebo as people suggest....but i got to say i act and feel a little bit differently than i usually do.
Yeah, you're psychologically fooling yourself. But if it works, it works I guess...

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think alot of studies have shown it has a negligible effect on test. but I do noticeably feel more aggressive sexually and otherwise after not doing it for awhile. This can be helpful, but like that one "pimp comedian" I forget his name said, sometimes you're in the club with an ug girl and if you go in the bathroom and jerk off, you'll come back out and say b1tch you owe me 7 bucks! and then get the hell out of there.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that.

For the first couple of days, you'll be raging with drive/power/whatever. However, your body will quickly adapt.
As for me, I actually saw a decline in desire after a few days. You simply stop caring about your little weenie.

The only thing you will get is the satisfaction of keeping a promise and reaching a goal.
Which is great.
However, I don't belive it will do much for you physically.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't have a huge surge of energy and the desire to fck anything thats moving after not wanking for a couple days...? I can't life mountains just by keeping my hands away from my weenie. Actually I barely notice much of a change at all.

redzone2t

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5

Today was pretty uneventful...just business, no time to socialize...

- i am not that horny anymore, but i see hb6's as 8's
- i just feel like minding my own business
- i feel calm and frustrated at the same time
- acting before thinking is also happening more
- i feel that i speak more powerfully