missing out on semi-formal

B

Billasec

Sometimes being too layed back about things can really hold you back.

Dumb me assuming tickets to my semi-formal would be on sale a week before, i went to buy them today, only to find out there arent selling them anymore. :confused: :eek: :mad:

then i realized how many single girls were going :eek:

any ideas on what to do!? i am missing out on a easy chance to dj tons of girls.

Atleast i am throwing the afterparty, any ideas on how to play that? Should i still dress up? lol

any advice djs?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snag a ticket off an ill mate or go chat up the person that sold them or photocopy them

B

Billasec

tried the chattaing up, and theres no way to photcopy as there is a list of names, so i could only take somones spot if they were sick
:(

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not missing out, unless your semiformal is different from mine. Here it was about a month ago, and it sucked hard. The food was crap - can't believe I paid 25 bucks for that. The dance ticket cost only $5 - the only money I needed to pay to have a good time.

As for the afterparty, don't dress up. Just don't. A part of being 'formal' or semi'formal' is restraining yourself, agreeing to the socalled 'norms'. Harder to have fun that way. So don't try to go for the sophisticated theme, since no one in hi school is sophisticated enough to enjoy it. I know I wouldn't, even though I took part in way too many formal events.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't dress up, but look nice. You don't want to look too out of place. Just wear a button down shirt and some khakis or something like that.