Missed opportunity.....

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lo fellas,

We had a new girl start at work and basically after a few weeks she sent me some flirty texts, which at that time she thought were anonymous (but I knew her numebr and played along). The texts got pretty sexual before she let on that it was her.

We have been working together a bit lately and one time in particular the conversation was "all about sex". I would bet my right testicle that she was in a major state of arousal that night. Pity I didnt read this forum earlier.......bugger.

Anyways since then we have been out for a drinks, and on a different night I even invited a different female from work to my house and she asked if she could come too.....

She jests about liking being slapped on the ass for little mistakes made at work.

My question is : have I lost the opportunity or is the situation recoverable for fvck?

Charlie

PS: Just to make the situation worse someone else at work is trying to hook her up with some other dude.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hate to break it to you but this new girl at work just wants to be on your favorable side and nothing else; "it's just business, nothing personal."

sexualchocolate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think youre still in there. She obviously likes flirting with you. She wants to come to your house.

My experience with flirtatious girls is, they love flirting but want to be the gatekeeper as to how far it really goes.

This is a perfect opportunity to practice your 2 step forward, 1 step back. Goal to have her coming to you.

This doesnt just work on idiots. I had an ex that was mad at me. She just wanted to sit on my bed and beatch. A lil bit of sweet talking to get her to shut the**** up, then proceeded with a massage. After a couple minutes of that got up and sat on my weight bench. Her ass comes over complaining "why did you stop"...... Get a lil flirty on the weight bench, then i get up and sit in my chair and start watching tv. She sits there all pissed and then come straddles me in the chair. Then its on from there.

Went from getting b*tched out to laid in a matter of 10 minutes.
Microwave Dj'ing. jk

What i think would work is let her do all the work. Passively play along. Have you physically flirted with her? Get there.....
then tap that a***

Dont be puzzy whupped Craig. You gotta reverse it....Whup that puzzy....BANG BANG BANG

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you figure?

When I say new, she has been working with the company for a few months but got to know her better in the last few weeks...

-C

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with sexual chocolate, and not just because I am being optimistic. This isnt a case of the new girl trying to fit in - newish yes, but being their too long for that.

I figure, shes got all this flirty talk - next time it happens keep it going long enough to ger her in a sexual mood, then call her bluff (smack that as*) and see what happens.

Just my IMHO - anyone have a better idea?

-C
PS: All this is more difficult than it sounds - ever tried smacking some ass in the cleaners cupboard?

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
THANKS

As a result of some info here i managed to, arouse, isolate and not fvck, but plenty of other stuff from this chick I have been working on at my work.

After getting what I wanted from her outside this place we were at (having arrived seperately) I had to go as I was running late for some other stuff. I got a text almost right away say how good it was blah blah blah.

My question now is : whats the best time to wait before texting back? I will see this person at work anyway in a few days.

Next move fellas? This forum is great - it works soooo well!!

I just need some more info on how to play it.

Thanks in advance!

-Charlie

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezzler,

Yep - you took the words right out of my mouth (can be disasterous).

Gonna have to play it very cool at work.

I assume C+F = cute+funny?

laters,

-Charlie

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing I should mention is that the following worked well for me:

1. Talking to lots of other chicks while the target is around, even on the phone. Hell you could even be talking to the ugly lady at the stationary shop down the road, get a little flirty with her. The targets never gonna know, but it sure as hell made her think she wasnt alone :)

Shezzler: yeah she texted me right after the little meeting we had after work. But I still aint text back yet. Wont bother until I get a text that is more "seductive" from her. I gonna make her work for it! (But not too hard :) )

-Charlie

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pen Kitten: what do you mean?

And should I organise I date with her next or let her do the chasing for a bit longer??

-Charlie

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charlie_aus
Pen Kitten: what do you mean?

And should I organise I date with her next or let her do the chasing for a bit longer??

-Charlie
you are tempted to date a woman from work, this is bad news when a break up happens.
dont let this temptation fool you into thinking its a great opportunity when it isnt in the long run.