Missed Come On's! Oh the PAIN!....

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is everyones worst! missed chance at a Hottie... Its crazy but till this day... it still just hurts! inside of all the AFC things ive done in the past...... I need to vent,......

1) Hot Italian girl is at my house till 3am and i did nothing...

2) HB, Blue eyes.. blond hair.. Asks me (what are you doing for New Years).. i say ("nothing, and you?") she says (" Going to your house to Fvck") and i did nothing.... Till this day.. Man... it just hurts...

3) a HB,9, says... Damn!!.. while im walkin by her,, she smiles with eye contact... and i KEEP ON WALKING!! WTF is wrong with me!. Oh.. what could of been...

4) Cutie.. staring at me on the bus Non-Fkin-Stop.. and i just look away....

5) beautiful Puerto Rican Girl.. Comes to hang out with me at 1am.. I just talk to her, at one point... She tells me shes wearing panties that smell like watermellon and she shows me...and what do i do?? I say "thats nice" lol.,. i need to laugh everytime i think about it.. it just kills me..... and by the end of the night, Her arms are crossed... and she takes a cab home..

6) Cutie with a tight body..pretty hot... Hangs out with me.. for 2 hours and i do nothing... end of the night result... her arms are crossed and i give her a "friendly" hug goodnight.. This is BELOW AFC...

theres alot more... sad to say.. However, ive done alot with hot babes, ive had alot of good times...but when i think about the ones i DID mess up really bad on.. it just bothers the Fvck out of me. Atleast im still 21 and i have alot of time to make up for these. Anyone else feel hurt when thinking about missed chances with hot babes?...

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a hb8.0+ Spanish/Italian girl last week that was puppy eyed and I thought she was using me.

Of course, she never did accept a date or help me much, so I probably did the right thing.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by In2theGame
2) HB, Blue eyes.. blond hair.. Asks me (what are you doing for New Years).. i say ("nothing, and you?") she says (" Going to your house to Fvck") and i did nothing.... Till this day.. Man... it just hurts...

5) beautiful Puerto Rican Girl.. Comes to hang out with me at 1am.. I just talk to her, at one point... She tells me shes wearing panties that smell like watermellon and she shows me...and what do i do?? I say "thats nice" lol.,. i need to laugh everytime i think about it.. it just kills me..... and by the end of the night, Her arms are crossed... and she takes a cab home..
Wow those are the most obvious come ons ever with #2 being the biggest missed opp ever, did you not think the chick in #2 looked good?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And i thought my missed chances were bad.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are missed ones? :s

I have slept in the same bed, alone, with some chick about 4-5 times and haven't done anything.

When I get stares I just figure I have something on my face or something, heck if I know.

If these kinds of things are "missed ones".. well, I have a lot. Oh well, sh'ite happens.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hb8.5 with a abanging body and a banging ass that guys could only dream of comes to my room last year in college..stays till 3am.. after all the sexual tension and me hiding my sexual feelings she makes moaning sounds to entice me even rubs her breasts..10 mins later i open my mouth like an idiot ans say..you know i got classes tommorrow and i need to rest.. hb says go ahead and sleep ill put you to bed ..can i sleep here tonite..?
i say no the beds to small for both of us.. hb says it dosnt matter you can sleep on me.. i said no like an afc ..son ova biatch. hb gets angry and says see ya.. im left alone at 3.am with a woody and wondering wat the fuk i just did.... :crackup:

:( .
i got so many come ons id cry if i listed them all.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just spent 15 minutes typing and this stupid forum said i had too many smillys, and BLEW MY WHOLE THING AWAY:box: :cuss: :box:

almost perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
a few days ago i go to the (single) dorm of a girl (HB8) that is in my chinese class to "study" for a chinese exam. after about 20 minutes she whips out this dictionary of funny/dirty chinese phrases and we start joking around with it. after a bit she start saying in chinese

"Let's have sex"
"i'm horny"
"what? are you a virgin"

i kind of shrugged it off it a cool way but didn't make a move until like 45 minutes later!!! come on she was literally asking for it.

the reason i didnt make a move was because i was intimidated and didnt want my gut to be wrong because she's a sophomore (im a frosh) and she's in my chinese class that i have everyday.
still that's a weak excuse when the girl's flat out telling you to have sex with her.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hb8.5 with a abanging body and a banging ass that guys could only dream of comes to my room last year in college..stays till 3am.. after all the sexual tension and me hiding my sexual feelings she makes moaning sounds to entice me even rubs her breasts..10 mins later i open my mouth like an idiot ans say..you know i got classes tommorrow and i need to rest.. hb says go ahead and sleep ill put you to bed ..can i sleep here tonite..? "

LMAO You told her that you have class tomorrow??? lol... and you need to rest.... Wow bro... you have me laughin hard... anyway that is terrible but i guess we all fvck up bad one day.... :(