Military

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone here in the military or plan to join? I been at Fort Jackson, SC since January 3rd for Basic Combat Training and AIT (Advanced Individual Training) for my job in the Army which is 56M Chaplain Assistant. I been here back in San Antonio for a little more than a week and I will be here till I report to my duty station in Vilseck, Germany :) on May 30.

Before I left for training I was at this site and it really helped me. also, if any of you got any questions about Basic Training feel free to AIM me.

don juan jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'm joining the military too. I think i'm joining the Navy, but if that doesn't work out, i'll be joining the army.

btw, what did you score on your asvab? and how long is army's bootcamp? is bootcamp the same as basic training? How long was your job training?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 year compulsory military service, starting July 8th.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
selfmademob said:
Anyone here in the military or plan to join? I been at Fort Jackson, SC since January 3rd for Basic Combat Training and AIT (Advanced Individual Training) for my job in the Army which is 56M Chaplain Assistant. I been here back in San Antonio for a little more than a week and I will be here till I report to my duty station in Vilseck, Germany :) on May 30.

Before I left for training I was at this site and it really helped me. also, if any of you got any questions about Basic Training feel free to AIM me.
I wish I joined the reserves when I got out of Community College or highschool. I am not sure if I could handle the mental stress of bootcamp though. I know one is not supposed to take the stuff they say to you personal, but I am neurotic and oversensitive so it could of caused a problem. Did you like bootcamp?

Impulse

Reaction score
Who were your drill seargents at Relaxin Jackson?