Might try acting aloof for a change....

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl allegedly wanted me....we hit it off the first time we chilled....theres this other guy texting her and ****....and i was home this weekend and she went to his frat both nights, im assuming getting with him.

so pretty much im gonna act with a "**** it, if you want me, you need to earn me" attitude.

good idea?

advice, tips, personal experience?

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump....idk what to do...im usually mad nice and when me and a girl like eachother i only like have eyes for her...

im thinkin the next time we r at a party together im gonna talk to every girl there and see what she does....

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theguy351 said:
this girl allegedly wanted me....we hit it off the first time we chilled....theres this other guy texting her and ****....and i was home this weekend and she went to his frat both nights, im assuming getting with him.

so pretty much im gonna act with a "**** it, if you want me, you need to earn me" attitude.

good idea?

Not a good idea if you want to sleep with her. The other guy probably let her know he wanted to sleep with her and got some. If you don't care about getting some, then go for acting aloof.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't built any attraction, there's nothing she wants to "earn"

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the sounds of it, you are thinking about sex without having shown her you were remotely interested in her vagina. You chilled one afternoon. I chill with my sister at starbucks...See what I did there? Obviously I don't want my sister, else this would be a fvcked up world...

You want to fvck her, meet with her again and make some moves. You want her to be your friend, you are already done buddy...

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vendetta081789 said:
From the sounds of it, you are thinking about sex without having shown her you were remotely interested in her vagina. You chilled one afternoon. I chill with my sister at starbucks...See what I did there? Obviously I don't want my sister, else this would be a fvcked up world...

You want to fvck her, meet with her again and make some moves. You want her to be your friend, you are already done buddy...
no, actually we chilled one night, got bombed and then we were all over eachother....im pretty positive i would have at least gotten head, btu when we went back to her room, 2 other dudes came cause they thought we were just gonna chill....

so your saying i should not act aloof and just prove that im the best guy for her? then **** her brains out?

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was practically all over you, she will do it again. Get some alone time with her and slam it.

DonJaunStupidity

Don Juan
Reaction score
theguy351 said:

good idea?

advice, tips, personal experience?

If you want to fauck her, then just make a move on her. You only play hard to get if you want a relationship with a woman. Get the latest DVD and invite her to your room for a screening :cool:

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJaunStupidity said:
If you want to fauck her, then just make a move on her. You only play hard to get if you want a relationship with a woman. Get the latest DVD and invite her to your room for a screening :cool:
im thinking i might want a relationship...should i **** her first or at least move in, and then play hard to get after? idk, i havent had a relationship ever....

BipedGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessairly, better move is to be seen with other hot chicks and keep your communication with her to a minimum.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
BipedGod said:
Not necessairly, better move is to be seen with other hot chicks and keep your communication with her to a minimum.
hmm....thats kind of what i meant...

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc64 said:
Just go for it with her. Ask her to hang out.
ya...

also she im's me alot on aim.....and we chat for a bit.

i dont really im her until she ims me, should I start the convo or just let her start them?