Miami vs Dallas?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the final will be between Miami vs Dallas, I've never expected Miami going this far. Now they are a caliber team to take it this year. They are more athletic than any other team, they are super fast on the fast break, they play tight defense and they are younger than the Mavericks. What are your opinions?

JYW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirk deserves his championship! It should be an exciting series

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one giving Chicago a chance?

Before the playoffs, I wasn't even scared of the Heat, being a Bulls fan.

With the combination of Boozer playing soft as hell, and Rose still looking slow from his sprained ankle, I'm now worried about that series (of course this is assuming they close out Atlanta).

Even still, I wouldn't count the Bulls out yet. They have the best defense in the league, along with the MVP. They swept the Heat in the regular season. Yes, I know Boston beat Miami 3/4 in the regular season, but the Bulls' PG has both elbows fully attached.

I think Boozer and Noah need to step it up and dominate on the inside. That is the obvious weakness for MIA. Noah, Boozer, Asik, Gibson, and Thomas are all capable of doing damage. LeBron is going up again Deng, one of the best defenders at his position, and the same can be said for Bogans guarding Wade. All season the Bulls has one of the best benches, and that was exactly what proved to be the difference maker in their games against MIA. They constantly looked more energized than the Heat near the end of the games, since they didn't need to rely solely on three guys.

I do think Dallas will be the representative from the West, and I think either East team can beat them. LA showed their age, and really skewed the perception of Dallas's talent. I personally don't expect them to get the ring.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dudes, the Mavs gotta get past the Thunder first. Maybe next year.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
Sorry dudes, the Mavs gotta get past the Thunder first. Maybe next year.
I sure hope you are right. I would love a Bulls/Thunder final...

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull won't win a game

they could barely beat ATL and IND, Miami is going to sweep them, Rose is an overhyped Russell Westbrook and he is their only player, who will be shut down. Now Miami vs. Dallas will be interesting, but Miami is going to win. New York should be good next year and I see the Lakers getting Howard and an elite pg (d.williams)

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
they could barely beat ATL and IND, Miami is going to sweep them, Rose is an overhyped Russell Westbrook and he is their only player, who will be shut down.
LMAO!!!

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:

Westbrook-
22 ppg on 44% shooting 17 shots a game, 4 rebs, 8 asts, 2 steal per game AND HE PLAYED 3 LESS MINUTES A GAME

Rose
25 points on 45% shooting 20 shots a game, 4 rebs, 8 asts, 1 steal per game

if westbrook played with the bulls he would of had the SAME if not better numbers,Rose benefitted by playing with NOBODIES and that inflated his numbers

I know its not all about numbers, but watch them play they are the EXACT SAME SIZE and rose has a little more speed, but both are poor shooting, speed pgs.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
Westbrook-
22 ppg on 44% shooting 17 shots a game, 4 rebs, 8 asts, 2 steal per game AND HE PLAYED 3 LESS MINUTES A GAME

Rose
25 points on 45% shooting 20 shots a game, 4 rebs, 8 asts, 1 steal per game

if westbrook played with the bulls he would of had the SAME if not better numbers,Rose benefitted by playing with NOBODIES and that inflated his numbers

I know its not all about numbers, but watch them play they are the EXACT SAME SIZE and rose has a little more speed, but both are poor shooting, speed pgs.
He led those nobodies to the best record in the NBA.

Bulls are a 2 point favorite in game one and will win this series.

You swap Rose w/ Westbrook on that Thunder team and they steamroll through the finals. And the Bulls with Westbrook as the #1 option are at home. Westbrook is not better than Rose. That's a joke.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine

Same size, same numbers, same playing style, and guess what Westbrook plays in the West which 90% of the teams are quality, the complete opposite of the east which has 3 greats and 1 good team. So you have a guy who plays against worse competition beating up on horrible teams inflating his numbers because he has NO ONE OF QUALITY unlike westbrook with Durant. I dont see why you can say rose is so much better. However, I will concede he is SLIGHTLY better, MVP NAH = Lebron and I am not even a fan.

So the bulls got outplayed by the pacers and barely could finish Atl and you expect them to beat Miami who already have 2 players better than rose, are just as good at def, and destroy in off. Superstars win championships and you need at least 2, bulls don't have it.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
Same size, same numbers, same playing style, and guess what Westbrook plays in the West which 90% of the teams are quality, the complete opposite of the east which has 3 greats and 1 good team. So you have a guy who plays against worse competition beating up on horrible teams inflating his numbers because he has NO ONE OF QUALITY unlike westbrook with Durant. I dont see why you can say rose is so much better. However, I will concede he is SLIGHTLY better, MVP NAH = Lebron and I am not even a fan.

So the bulls got outplayed by the pacers and barely could finish Atl and you expect them to beat Miami who already have 2 players better than rose, are just as good at def, and destroy in off. Superstars win championships and you need at least 2, bulls don't have it.
Martinez, stick to soccer. You're way out of your element here.

WTF you talking about? Had trouble with the Pacers? They won in 5 games. 4 games to 1. Did Miami have trouble with Philly?

Barely beat Atlanta? They just beat them by 20 to close them out on the road. In 6 games.

The Heat are not a better defensive team than the Bulls. You're so absolutely deluded and clueless if you think that. The Bulls had a historically good defense this year.

The Bulls swept the Heat this year and Rose absolutely killed them during clutch time. Just like he did vs every elite team all year.

You put Rose with Durant on that OKC team and they win in the finals in 5 games. Westbrook gets to play w/ the best scorer in basketball. Huge advantage.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rose > Westbrook

I thought that Rose was a little overhyped before but he's been doing amazing for quite a while now.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
Martinez, stick to soccer. You're way out of your element here.

Holy racism, I have to be a certain race to speak on a sport, it is obvious I am bringing in some logical arguments and not talking out of my azz, I admit rose is better than westbrook, but not by much they have identical and some would argue that westbrook has better numbers

WTF you talking about? Had trouble with the Pacers? They won in 5 games. 4 games to 1. Did Miami have trouble with Philly?

Yes they did win in 5 and I agree a win is a win, but indiana is terrible and played chicago very close

Barely beat Atlanta? They just beat them by 20 to close them out on the road. In 6 games. Once again, Atl is terrible and they played the bulls close, I don't feel like posting Indys and Atl scores but if your actually a fan you should know this

The Heat are not a better defensive team than the Bulls. You're so absolutely deluded and clueless if you think that. The Bulls had a historically good defense this year.

I DIDN"T SAY THEY WERE BETTER JUST AS GOOD. In the playoffs the miami heat have been just as good as the bulls against superior teams both allowing 89 points per game.

The Bulls swept the Heat this year and Rose absolutely killed them during clutch time. Just like he did vs every elite team all year.

The celtics killed miami this year too, how did that work out? Rose is good, no doubt however HE IS ALL THE BULLS HAVE and you can bet Miami will force someone else to beat them Asik? Korver? Noah who can't shoot, bogans who wouldn't start on 20 nba teams? Deng has been playing over his head

You put Rose with Durant on that OKC team and they win in the finals in 5 games. Westbrook gets to play w/ the best scorer in basketball. Huge advantage.
Rose would do about the same as westbrook because physically and statistically they are identical, they even work out together. In the end good debate, but whoever is picking the Bulls are retaarded, they arent as good as the celtics who the heat beat and nothing is going to stop lebron this year. Time will tell and I will be bumping this up and accepting your apologies.