Met this amazing girl, didn't get her number....

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at this club last night, things seemed pretty dire... A lot of ugly women, and a lot of women who tuned me down.
Then as the club started to empty up, I noticed two very attractive women, asked them if they wanted some drinks, they were more than happy to join me. It turned out they were Colombians. And there was also a German girl with them.
I focused on one of them, and my friend ended up with the other one, we danced, kissed. The club closed, and I invited her back to my place, she was more than happy to go, but that stupid German girl kept blabbering in the background, you don't know him, come with us etc. etc. In the end the German girl dragged her into a cab and said 'sorry'...
Obviously thinking that she would come back with me, I did not get a chance to get her number...
Really pissed off... We got a chance to talk a bit, she seemed really nice... This is sooo ****ed up...:mad:

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sting a big, but you need to stop being so dramatic. There were probably countless guys that didn't even get an opportunity (for whatever reason) to 'talk' with a girl. You had what it took to dance (and kiss) a hot girl who was willing to go home with you..stop complaining.

There are guys reading this post right now that would love to have had this type of experience. You obviously have enough 'game' to attract girls bro, keep up the good work.

Reaction score
Too bad. Forget about it she is gone forever. Go get a new # today and take your mind off it.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the good advice guys... I'm sure you still understand its hard to get it out of my mind...
She did ask me if I went to that club often, I told her it was my first time at that club (which it was), and she told me that she really liked it there, and came there often. It's a long shot, perhaps I'll bump into her there again.

Reaction score
styleman said:
Thanks for the good advice guys... I'm sure you still understand its hard to get it out of my mind...
She did ask me if I went to that club often, I told her it was my first time at that club (which it was), and she told me that she really liked it there, and came there often. It's a long shot, perhaps I'll bump into her there again.

Don't get caught up in "what ifs" ... go out and get a new # and today and forget about it.. it's the only way for you to move on.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Don't get caught up in "what ifs" ... go out and get a new # and today and forget about it.. it's the only way for you to move on.
It's not the only way, but it's the best way :)

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AH CO CK BLOCKERS........YOU shoulda whipped out mystery method........isolation.

The slut factor was in full effect.........women are like the marines, they never leave anyone behind. Chics dont want to appear like a slut within the confines of their friends..........hence the attempt at the chic co ck blocking......

Pulled her aside......ISOLATE.......asked her where can we drop off your friends.......

wingmans not always working in your favor.......case in point. If you approached 3 women........alone......you coulda pulled one away with little resistance. The number is for future meetings, you had her right there......an INSTANT DATE.........you blew it. SO instead of EVERYONES OTHER LAME ADVICE.................study what you could do better next time.

Waiting til the crowd thins a little........wasted time.....U got leftovers or despret chics.....U coulda did this in the first hour of being there...built up rapport, etc.

Hate to say it but Mystery Method woulda worked miracles here.

There were flaws in the WINGMAN duties as well, bottom line you gotta have a plan, not just hopes.

There is a science to bar pickups..........you need some game.

Dont wait til it may OR MAY NOT happen again..........MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

I recall back in the day.......I worried about getting one chic..........NOW its like let me see if I can get all 3 back to my place or wonder how many digits I am getting to night. Bars are great to meet multiple women.......U can make out with one, get anothers digits, then bang a completly differnt one that night.........its all good. In time you will laugh at this and say wow I worried about 1 chics phone number.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
AH CO CK BLOCKERS........YOU shoulda whipped out mystery method........isolation.

The slut factor was in full effect.........women are like the marines, they never leave anyone behind. Chics dont want to appear like a slut within the confines of their friends..........hence the attempt at the chic co ck blocking......

Pulled her aside......ISOLATE.......asked her where can we drop off your friends.......

wingmans not always working in your favor.......case in point. If you approached 3 women........alone......you coulda pulled one away with little resistance. The number is for future meetings, you had her right there......an INSTANT DATE.........you blew it. SO instead of EVERYONES OTHER LAME ADVICE.................study what you could do better next time.

Waiting til the crowd thins a little........wasted time.....U got leftovers or despret chics.....U coulda did this in the first hour of being there...built up rapport, etc.

Hate to say it but Mystery Method woulda worked miracles here.

There were flaws in the WINGMAN duties as well, bottom line you gotta have a plan, not just hopes.

There is a science to bar pickups..........you need some game.

Dont wait til it may OR MAY NOT happen again..........MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

I recall back in the day.......I worried about getting one chic..........NOW its like let me see if I can get all 3 back to my place or wonder how many digits I am getting to night. Bars are great to meet multiple women.......U can make out with one, get anothers digits, then bang a completly differnt one that night.........its all good. In time you will laugh at this and say wow I worried about 1 chics phone number.

Thanks for the excellent advice, I just hope I can put it into effect.

A few points, understandably because I was brief in my initial post.

I approached all the women, while my 'wingmen' sat and watched. These women came over, I offered them drinks from my bottle. When I realised that one of them was better than the other two, I concentrated on her, and then my 'wingmen' moved for the other two girls.
It wasn't exactly waiting until the crowd thinned, I got talking to her about 10 mins after she arrived. This was not a misconception by me, she asked me how long I'd been at the club, I told her a couple of hours, and asked her, her response was, not too long, about half and hour.

Can you give me more details on this 'plan'?

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude, I just ran into the same girl you are talking about in this thread. I told her you were posting about missing her number on sosuave and she wrote it down for me. Here you go bro: 1-800-ONEITUS

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeyondCharm said:
Damn dude, I just ran into the same girl you are talking about in this thread. I told her you were posting about missing her number on sosuave and she wrote it down for me. Here you go bro: 1-800-ONEITUS
Hardly. I barley got to speak with her. I'm sure you understand that when a HB9 is lying on a silver platter for you, and someone pulls the platter from under your nose; you're going to be a bit disgruntled.

Bomba

Reaction score
I too met an amazing girl and didn't get her number

Sunday night i met this girl at a bar, she was exactly my type and from how she was flirting with me i think i was hers too. As gay as it sounds, there was a spark and it was beautiful. There i was, holding hands with a complete stranger but it felt so natural, from how we were together that night anyone would have taught we were a couple, it felt so obviously simple. We were just two young people not fearing life but embracing it for the better (could this be love?).. feels like my odds of me finding a girl like that are 1000000 to 1.. All i know is her first name and some seemingly important details which have led me no closer to her thus far. Feels like ****. Everyone has told me that i wont find her again and should not get my hopes up, maybe they r right.. but what if their not. Maybe il marry this girl, maybe il never see her again. but one thing is for sure, this situation deserves some effort on my part, or else il regret it unhealthy.