Met hot girls, but found out that they're big-time Christians!

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew that this was going to happen. Me and my friend were playing horseshoes in the courtyard at college, and these girls (2 of which were really hot) came up to us and asked us to play volleyball. So we played with them and they were really nice and cool. They said that they want to play again, so we told them what apartment we were in, and they said they'd knock up. Well I looked up the hottest one on facebook, and she mentions God at least 3 times on her profile, and she is in the "Campus Crusade", which pretty much tries to get people to convert to Christianity.

The thing is that me and my friends aren't hardcore christian at all, and we like to go out, drink, curse, etc., which is considered sinning I guess. What would you do in this situation? My friend wants to invite them to a party that we're going to throw, but I think that it's a bad idea. They did knock up again and we're going to play later on today. I just can't seem to catch a break.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many Christians are hypocrites and do not follow the tenets of their religion to the letter and make excuses for sinful things being ok in their lives like alcohol and premarital sex etc.

Give one of these chicks a chance and if she's a hypocrite you could get some hot action out of it.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I'll tell you the truth.

My girl, she's a "major Christian". She just spent this last summer as a counselor at a Christian summer camp. She goes to a Christian college. Is it clear? She and Jesus are buddies.

Now, with that said, let me dispel the myth: She's a total sleaze in bed! She tells me about all sorts of dirty, wild things she wants to do, and she asks me about my fantasies and how she'd love to fulfill them with me, and she's just totally sexy as hell when she wants to be. She also drinks and said she wants to get drunk with me. Then she balances all of that with her big innocent act when we're in public or just talking normally. You wouldn't know how wild she is if you just saw her at school or something. She's the sweetest thing. Truly a perfect example of "A lady in the streets but a freak between the sheets". And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love her just like she is.

Aaaaanyway, don't drop these girls just because they love God or whatever. I'll bet you they're crazy when you get them alone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Many Christians are hypocrites and do not follow the tenets of their religion to the letter and make excuses for sinful things being ok in their lives like alcohol and premarital sex etc...
Can you say"Anti-Slut Defence?" :p

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much every girl ive been with has been christian, never stopped them from sex or anything before. Most young women who are christian, arent because they studied, and believe it, but that their parents were, so they were lazy, and just accepted it.

Theres a different between celibacy, and christian

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gather round and here a tale of my younger church going dayz which wasn't actually that long ago more like in the 4 year ago range.This girl i knew from church was as holy roly jesus freak as it could ever appear. once alone in her bedroom (which was formerly to study a church play) she was still pretty calm with the escalating exception of kino, the kind that made you say damn is she doing this on purpose or accidentally or what the hell?, and her mom appeared in her bedroom door which was open and right next to the living room that was occupied by her mother and father. her mother smiled and exited back to the living room and at once she pulled her top off, and in a dominatrix style tone demanded that I lick her nipples with her door still open which was only halfway ajar after her mother departure. "ok!" I cried without even giving a $hit about her parents. after a while we "went for a walk" ;) the thing she said made her like me was the fact that i didnt tell her she was so sweet but i used C&F and made her every little hipocritical lie look like she was the bad one. Basically, I told the nymph she was "crazy" more or less. quick, effective, and easier than a normal girl plus she'll stick around if you want her too and actually like her, but i will warn you i tried to stick around and the lies will become old quick. Ever wonder why alot of those dressed up make-up on christian couples seem so close..... makes you wonder now don't it? But lets not be sterotyping all christians there are still many that really are true to the church and really are great people I had another Ex that really is devoted to the church and surprisingly she wont even go for grabs just kissing... hmmmm :\

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
This could be a conquest of epic proportions. My favorite sales are converting christians and lesbians to dong loving customers.

Didn't I give you my book. I have a special section for dealing with religious objectors.

Try not to bring up religion, but if it does come up, especially in the bedroom, handle it like all other objections. Softly prod deeper into the truth behind the objection, overcome the objection and dong her. CHOP HYAHH

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Dong is right btw dong i read ur book pretty good ;) so when are you gonna be writing another book?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Who cares? Game them anyways and stop making excuses for not.

Reaction score
I doubt that means a thing man. It's probaly there parents who are big christians not them. There just acting like that cause there used to acting like that.

flamonay

Reaction score
Being christian ain't easy they no different from us they are human, difference is they hate doing wrong or should do. Fake christians have something in common with djs MASKING whats inside you know what i mean? and there is such a thing as real christians and real djs (be man lol).Theres a difference between fake and real having said that people can change or we can miss judge people christian or not just do right by them

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware the "good christian girls." For as sexually voracious as they might be, they tend to have "religious revivals" once their pregnancy test turns pink.

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
flamonay said:
Being christian ain't easy they no different from us they are human, difference is they hate doing wrong or should do. Fake christians have something in common with djs MASKING whats inside you know what i mean? and there is such a thing as real christians and real djs (be man lol).Theres a difference between fake and real having said that people can change or we can miss judge people christian or not just do right by them
I'm sorry to say this and I'm fully aware that my post serve no contribution to this thread whatsoever but...

WTH!

YOU REVIVED A TWO YEAR OLD THREAD?

LOL!!

:up: Your the man!

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
RFish said:
I'm sorry to say this and I'm fully aware that my post serve no contribution to this thread whatsoever but...

WTH!

YOU REVIVED A TWO YEAR OLD THREAD?

LOL!!

:up: Your the man!
and it was his first post on this website too