Met high quality girl, but I'm going to be gone for over a month, advice?

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Potentially.. If not she's just a really really good liar. Plus she must have realised its a possibility I would add her on Facebook? Anyway, I'm not going to add her, I'll just wait til I see her in person and bang her again. Then I'll be like oh here I'll add you on fb. See how she reacts. It actually says his name on the "in a relationship with" status, so it def the same dude.
Okay so she's still with him. She's probably monkey branching, looking at you as a better option.

I'm not really fazed, like I'm getting sex either way so I guess I sorta win, but I'm super curious like I'm waiting for a new episode of my favorite show after a cliffhanger. Like it's so freakin mysterious. I want to know what happened. She could just be a huge unfaithful b!tch, but I have a feeling there's something more to it.
He's probably boring the hell out of her, and she wants someone better. Yes that makes her unfaithful but I wouldn't read too much into it. The best advice here is to stay unemotional and don't get invested.

I checked out his profile to get a few more hints. On the comments on his prof picture he mentions he's thinking of moving to Brooklyn when she gets back. The comment was a few weeks ago, so recent but before I banged her. So apparently they live together in New York.. There are a couple of pictures he uploaded in the last year of the two of them, but they seem pretty platonic to me compared to the older ones. Plus she hasn't commented on or liked newer ones. (Damn, I've read to much Sherlock Holmes)
Sounds very, very beta, he's probably desperate to keep an eye on her and maintain control.

Basically, if she didn't lie to me, this is what must have happened;

They started a relationship 3 years ago. 14 months ago they got engaged. Some time after that they cancel the engagement, but she's too nice or it's inconvenient to change her fb status out of a relationship and move out. They share many friends, she's possibly afraid to lose them. She also came across as very submissive to me (I'm in your hands, do whatever you want to me). I DONT think her "bf" is the same guy who got some other chick preggers, he doesn't seem like the type. Plus when I asked how many guys she slept with she described 2; her boyfriend of 2 years and the preggers dude, who she said was very short term and "didn't count". Potentially her boyfriend is in denial or they made some sort of agreement, but it's hard to imagine living with your ex for a year and not having sex, but still being in a relationship on fb. It's pretty bizarre.
No I agree, I don't think he is, preggers dude was another guy she was trying to branch off to, she was probably very very much into this guy, hence her reverse psychology saying "didn't count" - oh he did. I'd imagine her bf is a beta suffering a sold case of oneitis, she's probably the best he can get, and he's terrified of losing her. The relationship is on the slide, the honeymoon period is over. They probably don't spend much time together - but yes they do have sex, it's just she denies it to herself and to you because she wants to keep it seperate. The lying denotes one of two things, either she's a cluster B or a narcissist, or she doesn't want you to know because she doesn't want to lose you before you have a chance to get somewhere.
Or she's just a lying cold cheating *****. I feel sorry for the dude either way.
Don't feel sorry for him, if he can't keep her that's his issue. You can be guaranteed that he would white-knight her and fVck her if the roles were reversed.

Anyway, very curious to hear what she says and put the pieces together.
Yes, just don't get invested emotionally, treat this as a learning experience.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
High quality girl = girl who will f*ck me.

LOL
Pretty much. Any girl smart enough to realise the privilege, gets bonus points in my book. I wonder what your guys idea of a high quality girl is. If you even have one. Maybe you just hate all women.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Ask Her to...

Buy and engagement ring and ask her to marry you.