Met an Ideal Girl, but Did I BLOW it?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the deal...last week I met a very cute brunette, established interest, and got her number.

I tell her we'll meet on Saturday.

Saturday rolls around and due to banging another chick beforehand (and not getting much sleep), I am very tired and really don't feel like I'm in good shape to meet this girl for the first time.

As a result, I had to cancel on her.

The thing is that she seemed VERY VERY excited to meet me for the first time. I mean, she was practically thanking me over the phone like I was one of the coolest guys ever.

I also was excited to hook up with her and seeing how it goes, and I did actually feel sorry for cancelling on her. I could tell she was dissapointed by her voice.

Anyway, I told her that I'm still excited to see her, that Saturday just wasn't a good day, and that we'll definately see each other this week.

But I am worried that cancelling on her may have dramatically dropped her previously really high IL.

Any ideas or comments?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are probably right about the IL, BUT try to get her to think about whatever it was that attracted her to you in the first place. That might ignite the spark, so to speak. GL.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll try to do that. She seemed interested in me enough that I can still get to her.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
Yeah, I'll try to do that. She seemed interested in me enough that I can still get to her.
i really dont think you did anything to potentially disrupt her interest level towards you. She should, if she is an understanding girl, understand that bad days come, and she could assume that something bad could have come up. I believe that you are fine.

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
But I am worried that cancelling on her may have dramatically dropped her previously really high IL.
If anything I think this would have the opposite effect and may even possibly amplify her attraction!

Think about it.. it shows you had other things to do (genuinely) like a DJ would, you are not desperate, you could take it or leave it etc... cute brunettes are not used to guys 'blowing them off' like this so to speak.

So long as you set up another date soon, I'm sure her IL will remain at least at the same level.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya just set up another date soon to "make it up" to her and make it seemed like you are a nice and considerate guy

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya just set up another date soon to "make it up" to her and make it seemed like you are a nice and considerate guy

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make up a good funny story to why you had to cancel. Put it into the meet if she asks. Otherwise just keep her with the intrest

Palomo

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh come on, guys, girls are human beings and they are not made of steel, a self good high-value for us at the beggining is great!!! but once u had committed to that date, she got pissed off when u cancelled it, it´s not she doesn´t like you anymore, it´s just that u made her self-value get down, and now she may think your status is too high to her, she may even feel miserable about it.
I was going to post a thread about this, but i´m glad you posted it before, my case is a similar one: one girl imagines stories about me and she was willing me to get into the game and but i didn´t(lazyness and keeping the high-prize at the same time)and i can read by her body language that she feels miserable now: she looks up to me and and she also keeps leaning in when she walks around me . I don´t know if u could give some advises to the guy who post the thread and me at the same time, could be helpful for both of us

Last edited:

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Met an Ideal Girl, but Did I BLOW it?

Originally posted by James Bondage
If anything I think this would have the opposite effect and may even possibly amplify her attraction!

Think about it.. it shows you had other things to do (genuinely) like a DJ would, you are not desperate, you could take it or leave it etc... cute brunettes are not used to guys 'blowing them off' like this so to speak.

So long as you set up another date soon, I'm sure her IL will remain at least at the same level.
Listen to James on this one, he knows the deal.

How many times have girls cancelled on guys and made them feel like $hit? Hey, it's not your fault you have a life and girls to satisfy! Good job!

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
If she is really into you, she'll gladly give you another chance. But if you want in her panties, dont blow her off twice, and let her know you felt bad about cancelling, as you fondle her inner thighs with your tongue.