Met a girl at aparty, question though

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl at an after-prom party, and we were talking. I go tkinda drunk and we rflirted all night (she did lots of kino, and her cousin told me she liked me). Well they left and i was drunk, so i stupidly gave her my number instead of getting hers. anyway, her cousin IM'd me today (she got my s/n from a friend) and asked if i wanted the girls number / s/n. I said no at first, b/c I like to do it alone. But i then said "on second thought, ok" and did it b/c I never see her at school so I don't know when I would ge tthe chacne to get her number. SO I IM'd her, nothing afc, said hey what's up blah blah, waited moments before replying etc. basically I treated her like everyone else on my buddy list. Wha ti'm wondering is...

a) She didn't call me today (I'm not really worried though, b/c if I got her number she owuldn't get a call till weds)
b) Should I still try to get her number at school if I see her? Or should I call her and tell her I go the numbe from her cousin?

p.s. her cousin kept asking if I liked her, and I replied "yeah, she was cool" I'm 99% sure that the cousin repeated everything I typed to the girl..

anyway, help. plz

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Help yourself for Christ's sake. Who gives a flying fvck if she didn't call you? Here's my plan for you.

Go and find a coin, preferably a quarter.

Flip it. Heads you call her, tails you forget about her.

If you decide that doesn't work for you, try making a decision for yourself. It's better to trust a coin than guys you've never even met before.

speedballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not an expert and I'm not pretending to be. So if this is wrong just let me know.

But why don't YOU call her, an unexpected call from someone she likes would be great to rebreak the ice. Chances are that neither of you were being that coherrant but letting her know that you remember her and like her enough to call her is a good start. Then see if she wants to go out sometime.

When she asks how you got her number just say that when you want something you get it.

Good luck.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or go up to her at school and speak to her for god's sake, its the best form of communication as virtual communication does nto metamorphose into physical attraction very well

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak to her in person or call her to arrange somewhere to meet. Don't keep it strictly on the phone or IM.