Met a chick who was once very hot?

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my buddy calls me out to the bar last weekend telling me "there was someone there I needed to meet". So I go down and meet him and his GF who is plain looking but has a hot vibe about her. Anyway, I get there and they show me the chick that I was supposed to meet. She had a very nice face and hair( fiona apple) but, her body was big so I started to get offended that they would even suggest I would accept a bigger girl even to hang out with at the bar.

Well, my friend was prepared for that and got a pic of this girl for me to see. The pic was from 2 years ago and she had an insane body!! Super small waist and very large full chest along with the face that still looked good to this day. So my buddy told me the story of how she just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years and he was totally lazy and would never go out and exercise or do physical activity. So she had to lay around and get fat with him.

Basically she knew the end was near and even before they broke up she started to increase her activitys and lose weight. If she gets back to how she used to look I would say she could be what I refur to as "lick her ass hot".

My question is would you guys spend time with a girl thast didnt meet your standards now knowing that shew had the potential to be extremely sexy. I would say this girl needs to lose 30lbs to be back to where she was before. I really liked this girls personality so that isnt a problem. I just dont know if i should down grade for a girl that will be hot in the future?

What would you guys do?

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not like you have to totally committ to her right off the bat. give her a date once a week or so just to keep her around. invite her to the gym or something.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by torqueboxer
If she gets back to how she used to look I would say she could be what I refur to as "lick her ass hot".

Lol!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude get with her, now that shes fat she has no self esteem and knows shes a filthy pig. Whip her into shape, mold her into your idea of beauty.

Then when shes hot she will be sucking and fuccing you hardcore.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,...how big is 'Big'? I mean is she 5' 6" and 180lbs big or put-her-on-Body-For-Life-for 12-weeks big?

I think that might determine the amount of prospective investment you'd be willing to apply. Also, you might want to see a picture of her mother or sister to get an idea of what runs in the family if you know what I mean.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Dude get with her, now that shes fat she has no self esteem and knows shes a filthy pig. Whip her into shape, mold her into your idea of beauty.

Then when shes hot she will be sucking and fuccing you hardcore.
Haha, that's the ideal situation. lol when shes that hot, she doesn't need to stay with you!

sounds like you already made up your mind.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats all advice that was pretty much along with my line of thinking. I had planned on hanging out with her once a week for a casual dating type deal.

The night we did hang out we ended up making out in my truck after we all left the bar. I had her totally worked up and she was moaning like she hadn't had any lovin from a real man in a while. As I mentioned before her last BF was a lazy ass and Im highly motivated. She seemed very interested in rubbing my chest and arms(guess she wasnt used to any muscle) LOL.

Worst case scenario is that I get to hang out with her hot friends( which I have seen two of) and have them try to steal me away...since we all know how catty chicks can be. LOL

I plan on suggesting all kinds of action dates and if we go out to eat only ordering healthy meals to possibly promote a healthy lifestyle which will benifit me and "little torqueboxer". LOL

Did I meantion when she wore a size 5 she had 36D's? LOL

Thanks guys!!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it dude!! you'll never know what you've lost until many years later.

there's this hb7.5 in one of my classes who's a tad bit overweight. she has a really hawt face tho.

im sure if she lost 30 - 35 lbs, she would have a bangin body and i'd definitely up her to a 8.5 or 9 easily

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by torqueboxer
If she gets back to how she used to look I would say she could be what I refur to as "lick her ass hot".
So you're going to go out with a fat girl that has the potential of being skinny one day?

I don't know what to say. You're either naive, very delusional or just plain desperate. We know she isn't gonna drop the pounds and become hot again all of a sudden. Maybe you are just dreaming and hoping with all your might that this happens but deep inside you know it just won't happen. Not that it's impossible, is just that it is easier said than done and HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

Although I wish most men had your enthusiasm and hope. The world would have happier couples, less breakups and less divorce.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I didnt stress enough that im not getting all pumped about this chick. But, I did have a good time with her, even though she is bigger. She is already losing weight right now as we speak. So im pretty sure she will attain her previous great figure( probably even to make her ex jealous at what he's missing LOL). Basically I was trying to figure out if it was AFC to go out with a girl who didnt quite meet up with my usual standards( although in the future she "could" exceed those standards.

I dont plan on spending an extreme amount of time on her. But just add her to my stable for possible future use. I figure that at this point I can "covertly" see her and get more oral refreshment!! LOL Im not betting the farm on her getting skinny again, but, if she does?.....WATCH OUT!!!

The horozontal mambo burns lots of calories. Plus I still have a couple of 18year old freaks to have fun with. I'll keep you guys updated on her results over the next month or two.

Like always Thanks!!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a fat chick into a hot chick is like fixing up a used Honda Civic to a hot rod. It runs fast (after spending lots of time and money) but wouldn't it have been much more efficient if one were to spend that extra $5k in the first place and get a better car?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I was trying to figure out if it was AFC to go out with a girl who didnt quite meet up with my usual standards( although in the future she "could" exceed those standards.

its not AFC...if you like her then do it...if her weight and your fear that she wont get thin bothers you..dont do it.