Messed up situation...need opinions

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I want to put it shortly but it probabilly won't. Here's the story:

Two girls came to live with me and a male friend of mine, and basically I'm obsessed with one of them. Haven't felt this strong weight in my belly for many years (although i'm only 21).

The thing is, both the gals know i'm the boss/alpha, and people usually treat me like that, but it is my mind that I fear the most.

The one I like actually has many good behaviours towards me, except prolonged physical contact. And it kills me when she treats my friends nicer than me (although I do it too with her friend because she's awesome).

So, I need mainly psychological advice, since it's hard to get up and do all my living. I'm missing College classes, etc because of a girl!! wtf I don''t want to live like this.

You get the point. I was "forced" into a one-itis (Second hardest in my life). If only we didn't live together I would invite her out (the two of us only) but with her living with me...and the house always full of people...it's becoming just a bit awkward because we can't really connect and i think we both kinda want that.

So what can I do to seduce this heartshaker? Has to be stealthy because if it goes wrong there will be a very awkward feeling on the house. On the other hand, since I can't just stop being with her, I want the chick...

Thank you in advance, seducers.

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but we are never alone, just the two of us, and we both have the pressure not to screw things up in front of our friends.

Man I hate to be a ***** I just feel like going to her room and kiss the **** out of her but I can't risk it xD

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes total sense. I just hope she doesn't get another man by the time i'm ready.

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
But I'd also like specific tips on attitudes or behaviours that could help me in this particular situation.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice? Move out. Find other roommates and get away from her. Then, once you do that, ask her out.

Trust me. I've been in a few situations where I lived with girls I had a crush on and it's only going to get HARDER. You being there everyday makes you a familiar presence, which isn't a GOOD thing when you're trying to start a relationship with a girl. So, if you're only wanting this girl and don't have any other plates you're currently going after (which you should), move out. If you can't afford to move out, you're going to have to deal with the situation for now.

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, moving out would be the best. And hitting on other girls. "Spinning more plates" give you the perspective you need.

Don't hit on a girl who is living with you. At the most, you can keep being friendly with her, and see if she initiates any interest. It sounds like this one doesn't. In that case, stay away.

Two years from now you are going to look back and say, "Man, what was I thinking? Losing my head over that girl! That's crazy!"

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the fact is she initiates interest most times. i honestly think I have a shot with her, but for now I'm just gonna ignore her for my own psychological safety.

thank you, I was kinda losing my alpha mood just because of a woman and that's not cool.

if you have any more tips don't be afraid to enlighten me!

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I know, but the sexual attraction I can make is not much, because, like I said, we're NEVER alone and that leaves me only with my normal flirting because no one can know I want her, that would make things awkward and I don't wnt people to know my love life before it's granted.

besides our long eye contacts, mutual smiles, general flirting because of random stuff like kitchen, helping with the house chores, bla bla bla e can't remember any more things to do

other thing I do is that I befriended her friend and i spend much more time with her than with my crush, and I give my brogirl more attention to mantain mistery towards my target. am I doing it right?

Last edited:

Mr Gyalist

Don Juan
Reaction score
improve your game and try hit on her, if she knocks you back then try one more time if you fail by then you should be annoyed and move on to another gal outside the house. Maybe later on down the line you try it with her again, if not dont worry about it.

Stop worrying what people would say, life is short,stop making excuses before someone else gets in there

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's this you're never alone with her business? Ask her to accompany you on something that you want to do, just you and her, and see how she responds to that. Shoot, if nothing else you could make a beer run together or something, and then try to escalate. But first thing is, you have to isolate.

Aside from that, I guess you could just try to get frisky with her around the house in front of everybody, but I like my other idea better.

Also, what's with this hesitant attitude? You said you were the boss/alpha, and the girls knew it. If that's true, be confident and act like it. If it's not, then quit lying.

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're all right. wtf am i thinking, i almost lost myself to these thoughts this time. must be the season change.

case dismissed!