Messed up Royally

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
  • Who else is dating a girl 25 years younger? (besides Trump)
  • Who is dating an actual HB9 model? (besides Trump)
  • Who is dating the hottest girl they ever dated? (besides Trump)
  • Who is about to take some of the sexiest photos ever taken?
Raise your hand if you would dump such a girl.

Again, you like to pretend that unless a girl magically commits, and meets your random standards of "undamaged" that she should be dumped.

Until you show us a hotter girl who is more loyal to you, you're simply declaring standards that are too high to meet (see Tenacity - but at least he confesses).

This thread was a case study of a girl who I messed up with and restored things with and in this thread I've clarified some issues that I've learned over many years. Sorry if you thought it wasn't worth reading because my girl wasn't told by her stepfather to marry me and wear a burka after the first date.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Proverbs 16:18King James Version (KJV)
18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
She just texted me and is having her hair done for our photo shoot in a few hours and this person is acting like it's the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

As the forum member who is most likely dating the hottest and (relatively) youngest HB9+ girl, I will tell you how it goes. I don't have much experience dating girls in this league and (odds are) neither do you, but I'm at least mapping out a relatively successful path for the rest of you. I understand if you would prefer not to try and compete at this level, and why you might prefer I simply resign the task.

Many members pretend they'd blow one of the greatest lovers they ever had if she didn't meet their impossibly high standards. Yeah. That's why they're not with an HB9+ 21 year old model. They choose not to be.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just texted me and is having her hair done for our photo shoot in a few hours and this person is acting like it's the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

As the forum member who is most likely dating the hottest and (relatively) youngest HB9+ girl, I will tell you how it goes. I don't have much experience dating girls in this league and (odds are) neither do you, but I'm at least mapping out a relatively successful path for the rest of you. I understand if you would prefer not to try and compete at this level, and why you might prefer I simply resign the task.

Many members pretend they'd blow one of the greatest lovers they ever had if she didn't meet their impossibly high standards. Yeah. That's why they're not with an HB9+ 21 year old model. They choose not to be.
Pics or it didn't happen.

You had an AFC moment which you accepted and made amends too. The moral of this post is, that even DJs have their off days.

Everything else in between is irrelevant.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your posy

Your post is all brag. Go away already.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In an ironic twist, yesterday she said she got the flu and told me at the last minute. I told her I wasn't going to push her away again. Suddenly it was all hearts in her replies. She didn't want to do the photo shoot but came over and (while really being under the weather) just sat on my lap and hugged me for hours.

Her key line: "If you had wanted to take a break, sure, but for you to have ended it?? That really hurt me." I promised I would never end the relationship that way again, that she would have to be the one to end it. We agreed we will be friends for life no matter what.

Also, she instantly noticed I've been working out. She couldn't stop caressing me. She said I had less nervous energy, and complimented me more times than in our previous 4 months combined (that's not saying much as she is sparse with flattery).

It ended up being the most fun I ever had with her.