Mercury poisoning, the sickness noone talks about...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a skin condition which makes skin red'en and makes it irritable. It can come and go. Theres no organism or anything. My mom has got it only a little bit and I'm starting to notice it on my face. Like some of my face is a little bit light then the rest of it.

The creams these doctors give me or just crap. So, I'm just going to go on some sort of diet and just drink water and take epsom salt baths.

It's really annoying but it is what it is.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
It's just a skin condition which makes skin red'en and makes it irritable. It can come and go. Theres no organism or anything. My mom has got it only a little bit and I'm starting to notice it on my face. Like some of my face is a little bit light then the rest of it.

The creams these doctors give me or just crap. So, I'm just going to go on some sort of diet and just drink water and take epsom salt baths.

It's really annoying but it is what it is.
So in this skin that is little lighther then the rest what happen if you expose it to sun? does it get tanned as well?

Im asking cause I think I have a similar problem just like I had mercury in my teeth.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I got psoriasis as well. It's just a one spot on both of my hands. I been playing around with epsom salt for a couple days and it seems to get better. I noticed a little dry spot on my face and went to the doctor to get a cream. Once I started putting the cream on it started to spread on my face. It doesn't look bad but at the same time I still notice that ****.

I been to the doctor too many times and have been prescribed too many creams. I've used over 5 creams and nothing ever seems to freaking work.

You got any suggestions Marmel?
I got a few. Basically the body is doing one of two things. Either it a sensitivity reaction by the body or it is the body attempting to clear toxins through its largest organ due to an overloaded liver.

I would check for these:

1) food intolerances: most common are dairy and gluten(wheat). Try eliminating these for a few days and see what happens.

2) Zinc/B6 deficiency. Almost without exception people with psoriasis have excessive copper levels in their bodies. Zinc and copper are antagonists, meaning as one gets higher the other gets lower. Excessive copper clogs up the liver and eventually the adrenals. Zinc is one of the most important trace minerals as it is used in lots of enzyme processes and is contained in all cells.

3) Mercury/heavy metal hypersensitivty-a very well known cause of psoriasis in adults

There are other things to look for such as overgrowth of candida, leaky gut, etc but these are usually not the real problem that needs to be addressed. Psoriasis is not a skin disorder, it is an autoimmune issue that has a cause related to inflammation...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Marmel. Going to a doctor is a waste of money.

Epsom salt baths really cleared up my balms.

I'm going to the store now to get me some Zinc and Vitamin D pills. I'll also be looking for a Zinc Oxide. I have a feeling this will solve my problem for good.

When I went to the doctor two weeks ago and he tryed to charge me 100$ for a cream that I've already used and didn't work I was tempted to cuss him out. This stuff can easily be cured with home remedies. Just take time and do research.

Thanks for the help and suggestions Marmel.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In which part of the body usually psioriasis appears? and how can you recognize if its a fungine problem or an autoimmune?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Thanks Marmel. Going to a doctor is a waste of money.

Epsom salt baths really cleared up my balms.

I'm going to the store now to get me some Zinc and Vitamin D pills. I'll also be looking for a Zinc Oxide. I have a feeling this will solve my problem for good.

When I went to the doctor two weeks ago and he tryed to charge me 100$ for a cream that I've already used and didn't work I was tempted to cuss him out. This stuff can easily be cured with home remedies. Just take time and do research.

Thanks for the help and suggestions Marmel.
Just be careful because this stuff can spread like wildfire over time...I started out with a very small spot on my leg and over time it grew to about 30% coverage over my body(in about 12 years). Nothing worked for me, obviously because the problem was implanted in my teeth and my body was fighting a battle it had no prayer of winning...

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothar I suggest u to check out ur hormones, u could have a imbalance in there. It may not be the mercury at all dude!! Trust me.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Here is an article talking about how FDA scientists want them to ban mercury fillings.

http://leifgrunseth.com/2011/02/fda-scientists-want-to-ban-mercury-amalgam-fillings/

I am no genius, it took me 12 years to discover this. Mercury is multiple times more toxic than lead, cadmium or arsenic, yet still allowed to be put into the body. Does that make sense? Would you go take a swig of arsenic and think its OK? What about giving your kid a pile of lead paint chips to eat? So why is something many times more toxic than either one of these things allowed in the body??

The proof will come when I have all traces of mercury removed from my mouth.
The funny thing is that all these other things it could be are all symptoms of mercury poisoning, which is why its rarely looked at.
To detox there are several options. NAC helps build up glutathione levels, which is the main anti-oxidant in the body. R-ALA and cilantro pull mercury out of the tissues and more importantly the brain. Chlorella and bentonite clay will bind to it an flush it out preventing it from being reintroduced to the body.

I am 37 years old, 185 lbs at 11.7% BF and am in excellent shape. I work out a lot and eat extremely clean.
Do you protein powders. There was a study done on protein powders also containing high levels of metals.

Hoplite22

Reaction score
Hello Marmel75.....I know this is an old thread...but do you have any updates on your amalgam ? Did you remove them ?

Everything that you mention about amalgams & mercury IS ACCURATE !!