Men: would you marry a woman who refuses to take off clothes during sex (religion)?

Would you marry girl if she refuses to undress during sex?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters

americangirl_234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say if a girl says she will undress herself only to the point where she can be penetrated. And no, I'm not talking about Islam...would you date her? Please don't make this into a religion-bashing thread. Just say yes or no.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean naked down the belt and dressed above or she will simply lift her skirt?

Wtf anyway

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sex is meant to be done naked. I love to look at a women's body when we have sex. Its natural and to top it off I am a atheist

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
americangirl_234 said:
Let's say if a girl says she will undress herself only to the point where she can be penetrated. And no, I'm not talking about Islam...would you date her? Please don't make this into a religion-bashing thread. Just say yes or no.

Would you refuse to take off your clothes after they've been sprayed by your husbands man-starch?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
americangirl_234 said:
100% of the guys said no? Why :(
Why the f*ck wouldn't a guy want you to take off your clothes if he wants to f*ck you? I won't marry anyone in the first place, this wouldn't be a dealbreaker if I did consider it but after a while I would consider it a very strange, unnecessary and obstructing frustration.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll/

Same thing about that "muscular horrors" thread.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(off topic) Islam doesnt prohibit you from being naked during sex.......

(on topic) what a troll. I mean even a girl such as yourself would know the answer to that. What kind of a question is that?