men who hit women?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
to blame it on the man and whats wrong with him is way off .... people will seek what it is they are looking for ...

:moon:
doesn't that mean then that the man sought out a woman who wanted to be beat?

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joekerr

doesn't that mean then that the man sought out a woman who wanted to be beat?
I guess that's it in a nutshell and they seek each other out ....

I think and I'm not a psychologist ..... abuse is pretty much a learned thing ..
most guys that hit women have been doing it for years, probably watched another man do it and learned it must be ok

the same with the abused women, the smart and very small minority get out at the first sign of abuse from a man ....... the rest of them, find one abusive relationship after another.

I mean think about it, have your last 15 girlfriends been the same girl maybe with different hair color and names ...but basicly the same girl ? mine sure have so I know it's not just luck that I pick all the chicks who don't want relationships ...I used to be quite the Captain Sav a ho

certain things in other people capture our attention for some it's blonde hair for others it's an abusive personality.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me preface by saying I've never hit a woman in all my years of dating, partly because I was taught it was wrong, partly because I've been fortunate not to have a woman push me to the breaking point. Until recently. A girl that I was seeing flipped out on me when she found out I was seeing other chicks, even though I had told her she wasn't the only one. She left my house and CAME BACK. When I let her in I was thinking she wanted to talk. The bytch attacked me in my own home. Now I didn't hit her, but I slammed her against the wall and then told her to un-ass my domicile or I was calling the cops. This chick told me if I called the cops she would slam her face against the wall and tell the cops I beat her. Scary shyt. I would've been guilty until proven innocent. She told her friends that she knew she could hit me and not get hit back. Laughed about the whole thing actually.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women use the same techniques which cops use to provoke people. First box in the victim so they cannot move back. Invade their personal space. Talk in a loud aggressive manner. All the time hoping to provoke a response. But they are worse than a cop because the cop doesn't know his victims psychological weaknesses usually. If they have lived with you, they know things about you which they will use.

Competitive violence in the home has no place. Your home is not a UFC ring. However, some people feel that corporal punishment has a place in disciplining a woman. However that sort of thing should be done without malice or anger.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't advocate hitting women but I will shake the **** out of him if they hit me or are unreasonable but I would never hit them.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUMMARY: This bibliography examines 206 scholarly investigations: 159 empirical studies and 47 reviews and/or analyses, which demonstrate that women are as physically aggressive, or more aggressive, than men in their relationships with their spouses or male partners. The aggregate sample size in the reviewed studies exceeds 197,900.

http://www.csulb.edu/~mfiebert/assault.htm

got to love the fematrix.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is important to remember that each year over 97% of all husbands do not resort to violence in their relationships. Considering the sheer amount of verbal abuse we withstand that statistic amazes me.

you know what I really bites?

The fact you don’t see many websites dedicated to women who want to improve:
There standing has a GF, Wife, mother, lover or great women a man desires.

Yeh there are remnants of it, but is there a female version of the DJ forum, or even the bible?

No.

So whilst we endeavour to be the 'best' we can be it is pleasing to know, women are not in the slightest putting the same effort in at all.

Still I guess all this self actualization makes us more empowered to control the female species, instead of allowing them to control 'us', but still it would be refreshing to see women finally accepting it takes 'two' to tango and putting in as much effort has men need to do, to make the joining of the species work, so far I see towers built by men with women skipping around them dressed in material worth, dressed up in some materialistic ideal hoping to get in, or to see if the man will open to door to allow her entrance into his tower or castle of his mind, i.e. all this seduction learning to become 'the man a women would love to be with' we or I see mainly women not sharing the same ideal, merely stepping on board when they see what is on offer, worth latching onto.

Edit, i am going to contridict myself here.

Women actually spend there lives, learning how to manipulate, or win men over, look at play ground ideals, with women talking about boys, make-up and learning how to fabiricate an illusion, the problem then lies imo when a system is designed to reward 'poor' behaviour for women whilst at the same time accusing men of being the ones responisble for the poor behaviour, but when all is said and done it is mens fault for allowing the sorry state of affairs to continue or happen in the first place.

Men would abuse the system just has much if they could, the system is at fault! Has for abuse? mental or physical, i know the version is far from the truth and represents what social ideals want you to believe, society is at fault for being the biased bullcra8p it is sadly, it a testiment to how messed up things are when it takes forums like this to 'father' boys back into 'man hood' and show the truth is not has it appears to be.

Abuse of the sexies happens! The problem, men are painted out to be the abusers with women the victims as the general norm, but better not speak out about it, you may be labled a potential abuser, lol.

Last edited:

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks ago, I had a big quarrel with my gf (We just broke up yesterday). She is one of thiose kind of girls whom will scream and YELL in the public and let everyone knows that she's being the innocent party.

She really pushed me to the very last point (& i mean really above my limit...) and i gave her a.... ONE... TIGHT... SLAP.... To shut her mouth. She punched me back in the eye. Swollen eye for 2 days.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
2 weeks ago, I had a big quarrel with my gf (We just broke up yesterday). She is one of thiose kind of girls whom will scream and YELL in the public and let everyone knows that she's being the innocent party.

She really pushed me to the very last point (& i mean really above my limit...) and i gave her a.... ONE... TIGHT... SLAP.... To shut her mouth. She punched me back in the eye. Swollen eye for 2 days.
lol:crackup: :crackup: