men should not chase women

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all this DJing, I have come to the conclusion that man does not chase woman.

If you are one with yourself you will be a man that stands above the rest and women will come to you. This is what women mean when they say they want a guy with confidence. (ie a man who doesn't need them)

Even at work, on days when I'm totally cool and relaxed the women come by and flirt. why? Because I give off the impression that I don't give a **** for them. When I'm not ignoring them, I usually taking shots at them. There is nothing more attractive to a woman then a man that is at one with himself. The more they realize you don't need them the more they want to prove you wrong.

A few more things...

When you have dinner with a woman be sure to eat a savage meal. For example, today I went out with the coworkers and I made sure to order bbq back ribs and a thick beer. Some of the pathetic AFC guys started to talk about calories and ordered skimpy meals. The more I observed them the more disgusted I was with them. In fact, I took shots at all of them and called them all a bunch of whiners worried about their girlish figures. The women at the table laughed and they loved me for it. So I just continued to chomp down on my ribs and drink my beer. :) You should of seen the look on all the AFC's faces when I sucked the juice off the bones of my burnt pig. Yep, they all regreted what they ordered.

In today's society it is so easy to assert your dominance over other men. You only need to point out their girlish ways and they shut right up. .. and of course the women love you for it.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, with the way you eat, being a fat fvck is so much more manly........

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very fit dude. If you get off your ass and work out you don't need to worrya bout that crap.

Kaos-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure the women love men that just eat whatever. Im sure they love men even more that could make you look like a total dip**** - while you're wiping grease off your face with your elbows, they are showing that their intelligence extends beyond football statistics to the food they eat. Maybe their life revolves around a passion (ie a sport) that requires them to take an active interest in what they eat. I know if a hick like you tried that **** on me in front of women, youd be verbally put in your place in a matter of seconds.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaos-DJ
Im sure the women love men that just eat whatever. Im sure they love men even more that could make you look like a total dip**** - while you're wiping grease off your face with your elbows, they are showing that their intelligence extends beyond football statistics to the food they eat. Maybe their life revolves around a passion (ie a sport) that requires them to take an active interest in what they eat. I know if a hick like you tried that **** on me in front of women, youd be verbally put in your place in a matter of seconds.
There is nothing wrong with eating like a man and drinking beer!

If you want to do something like that just don't talk about it and whine about your food like a woman.

When the women at the table laughed at you I would not even have to respond to your pathetic AFC comback.

Kaos-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Horses for courses. If I was being laughed at by trashy blonde trucker wife hoes getting off on the antics of some hick, I probably would just shrug and return to my caviar.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not a man just because you don't give a sh*t.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
This guy's a dork. He thinks if you act like a macho jerk, women will swoon for you??????LOL

You think you can munch on greasy ribs, and swill beer for lunch and still be in shape? I eat a healthy diet, I'm 6"5 250lbs with an 8 Percent body fat.

I want you to make fun of me for eating a light lunch one time.......

flashdance

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isnt that there arent enough guys pigging out and beating their chests everywhere you go. Look around you... fat slobs who think theyre tough and act like they dont care are everywhere. Its obvious your insulting other guys in front of women to make yourself feel like Mr. Alpha and to get one up on the competition. Sure women love it when you disrespect other guys... thats exactly why you shouldnt do it. Those guys were AFCs though... for not having a decent comeback.

Last edited:

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eating lean meat, knowing what you eat so you stay in shape (and no a lot of ppl would get fat if they ate whateva they wanted while trying to gain muscle especially...if u say this is not true u dunno jack about weight lifting) is not a unmanly thing to do.
However talking about it at lunch with your buddies will make you sound like women.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cavemen didn't eat "BBQ Ribs" with "Beer" and "Fried Pork Chops" and "Fried Chicken" and all of thoose things you are reffering to... And it doesn't get more manly than Cavemen. I wish I had the simplicty in regards to women as cavemen.

All of thoose "Manly" foods were invented in the 20th century and Televesion has brainwashed you to think that they are mainly.
What the hell is mainly about a beer belly?

I have a weakness for Italian food. I will scrap a plate if it has italian food on it. Yes it's not healthy or "mainly" but I don't eat, nor should you or anywhere here do so, to look like a man. I eat it becuase I like the tate of Italian food.

I have been to restraunts and told people that I was not hungry and just would take a coup of coffe or something along thoose lines, nothing not mainly about that. What is a shame is that you feel you have to eat to impress a women.

Can you imagine a caveman? "Yeah baby, watch me tear up this BBQ rib with Extra Fatting BBQ sause... You wish this was you don't you"

Reaction score
DD,

I get the gist of your post - it does not really matter what you eat - there are guys 250 pounds who eat salad and light foods and are in very good shape and then there are guys who eat meat 3 times a day and are skiinny twigs.

I think your main point was that men should not have the mindset of women and count their calories on a hourly basis and be obsessed with their fat content, as women are. Men who constantly fret about their body have a feminine quality about them and women don't respect them for being in this frame of mind on a daily basis.

Also, it is ok to act aloof and not to act desperate when chasing women, but it is our divine responsibilty to pursue females and it is a genetically prescribed trait that we call masculinity and which we naturally recognize when we reach the state of manhood!

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
In today's society it is so easy to assert your dominance over other men. You only need to point out their girlish ways and they shut right up. .. and of course the women love you for it.
I agree. I do this to my friends all the time, and I would want them to do the same for me. But if there are women around (or any fresh company), then I don't go calling them on their girlishness in front of them. That would be trying to assert your dominance in a weak way, and if I was sitting with you when you did this, I'd be pissed.

Reaction score
"men should not chase women
After all this DJing, I have come to the conclusion that man does not chase woman.

If you are one with yourself you will be a man that stands above the rest and women will come to you. This is what women mean when they say they want a guy with confidence. (ie a man who doesn't need them)

Even at work, on days when I'm totally cool and relaxed the women come by and flirt. why? Because I give off the impression that I don't give a **** for them. When I'm not ignoring them, I usually taking shots at them. There is nothing more attractive to a woman then a man that is at one with himself. The more they realize you don't need them the more they want to prove you wrong. "

This is no diss but I do have a few problems with your original thesis.

Men persue...that is our nature. We are the hunters. It is not in our nature to sit like women and wait for agressive women to come take us.

I've already argued this point on another site with a bunch of wanna be pimps. I won.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by 00Kevin
If you want to do something like that just don't talk about it and whine about your food like a woman.

The key is that you DON'T WHINE. Men don't whine. Men fix their problems and do what they want to.

The only reason to whine is to pine for sympathy. Men don't need sympathy.

Eat what you want to is the bottom line.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat what you want, be who you want, and do what you want. So long as you aren't trying to change yourself to please some woman, and you are fully comfortable in who you are, then it shouldn't matter as to what you eat, how you eat it, or why you eat it. You're doing it for you, and that's all that matters. Confidence is what a girl is attracted to - other than physical features, of course - and if you are doing it for yourself and not to prut and preen for some female, they'll want you all the more.

Eat ribs.
Eat a baby green salad with light dressing.
Eat nothing.
Do it for you.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
I agree PS... so you think must also think persistence is good?
Depends on the situation. Persistance when your trying to learn this game is good...but chasing after a woman who has rejected you is not.

You want your women to bend or bow to you:

http://www.sacscene.com/pn1/modules...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

A woman is always below a man. That is her place, as this one I met friday night at an older folks club instinctively new.

There is a difference between being persistant and being a chump or symp.

Look at my attitude and style. I had this rich bytch eating out of my hands and swinging from my nuts all evening.