Men in heels

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There IS a significant amount of rape at universities. With so many hot co-eds running around, they become a target for predators.

That's NOT including the dumb girls who get drunk, do things they regret, and claim "rape" later...there's a special level of hell for those kinds of women.

I'm doing my part by not performing or supporting acts of sexual violence against women. I don't feel the need to wear heels.

Universities are propaganda centers. "Free speech" needs to be tempered by a personal responsibility to "know when to shut the f*ck up".

As for "victim mentality", that's a way of life in modern Western culture. I will never get involved with a "rape victim". I have no problem getting involved with a "rape survivor". There is a difference.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know about this? Something rubs me the wrong way. I dont know these guys so its just my opinion.

I think they do this to be the "ultra nice guy". They want to look good in front of the girls. Hey, look at me, I care. Im a nice guy. I would make a good boyfreind. I think they are doing it for other reasons. Like the so called nice guy does in the world of dating. Its all about appearance.

I dont think these same guys would rally or show up for an event for falsely accused males. Like the Duke lacross deal. I would almost bet they would not rally behind an event of that nature.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^completly agree^

I gave a speech on this once.....40% of all domestic violance is against men, yet men get little or no support from police/goverment - kind of sad.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
spider_007 said:
^completly agree^

I gave a speech on this once.....40% of all domestic violance is against men, yet men get little or no support from police/goverment - kind of sad.
Come on now.

Honestly...if your woman is beating you up, you probably did SOMETHING to deserve it.

Sometimes that "SOMETHING" is moving in with/marrying the b!tch in the first place. :whistle:

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bleh, let them express their opinion. They do have this planned once every year to raise awareness of women against violence. It's not like they randomly do this to get the attention. However, you can make an argument that they are.

On the other hand, this would not be my preferred method of display.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Honestly...if your woman is beating you up, you probably did SOMETHING to deserve it.
abuse is not always physical.....if your told your a stupid stupid man....or "just another man".....usless....dumby....stupid....if your made fun off day after day after day.....you can't do this - you can't do that....you can't do anything right.........you'll eventually break down and start to belive it. Sepcialy if it's coming from somebody you love. Lots of broken men married men outhere to prove it.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ELIMINATE toxic people from your life. Even parents.No sense having "negativity cooties" reinfect you constantly

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of ways to have conversations and build awareness about rape without having to emasculate men.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they need to do is have an annual "keep your damn hands to yourself" drive. The #1 way to prevent domestic violence against women is for them to not hit first. Women participate in bidirectional violence about equally as men, and 70% in unidirectional violence. Yet women suffer almost 2/3rds of the injuries resulting from DV. This is because when the men hit back they're twice as likely to hurt the women as they are the men. That still doesn't change the fact that 1/3rd of the people getting injured from DV are men. That part doesn't even register for feminists.

Anyway, the fact is that men aren't the problem in the first place in most cases therefore walking a mile in a woman's shoes isn't going to solve anything. They're going about it all wrong from the start.

Roughly 25% of all women in heterosexual relationships experience relationship violence at some point in their lives. In lesbian couples it's between 43% and 74% percent. The wide variance is because they numbers I've seen included self-reporting which is never all that accurate. Still, it gives you a window into how many more women hit than men.