Men Became Weak and Women Took Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It happened so fast, I think most of us missed it. At least I did. When did our society go from a traditional male dominated society, where men were the head of the household, supported their wives and children, were good role models, and cherished their wives?

What really happened here? Is it like some people say "All societies progress and change"? Well, I think some things we've progressed on have been for the better. Blacks don't have to sit at the back of the bus anymore, there are domestic violence laws etc...... But what happened? Where did this progression go wrong? I'll tell you where. The progression we've made as a society to right our wrongs was used by the people it was intended to help and perverted into something it was never meant to be.

Let me explain. In earlier days, sometimes men would abuse women and not suffer any consequences for their actions. They would beat their wives or girlfriends and get away with it. So, as a society, we implemented domestic violence laws to protect women. Did it work? sure, to some extent. But what really happened? Women took this newly found power and perverted it. Now, instead of protecting women, they use it as a tool in divorce proceedings. They wrongly accuse men of rape, they get restraining orders against men soley based on their word, from family courts that have become incredibly slanted towards women. By becoming the victim, women have garnered more power than they could ever have imagined. What's funny about this is that the women these laws were intended to help don't exist anymore. And if they do, it's to a much lesser extent than before. These laws were intended to help women who were trapped in abusive relationships, not as tools to manipulate the system.

So then what happened? Women have basically set the tone for our entire society. Now husbands are portrayed as stumbling idiots or mindless morons who are objects of scorn by their wives. Women have injected their agenda into other parts of our society as well. Ever wonder why gays are thought of as "funny" and "cool" now? Because women befriended them and made it that way. I'm not saying it was right, but when I was growing up, being gay wasn't something to be proud of. If you were gay, you kept it to yourself. Just look at how feminized we've become as a society. All this political correctness bull**** has gone crazy. This ties in with my next assessment.

Minorities....Nobody in their right mind would ever think that what happened to blacks and other minorities prior to the civil rights act was acceptable. Blacks should never have been denied access to schools, restaurants etc.....Black people have suffered mightily in the past...but what about now? What happened after the civil rights act?

Blacks and other minorities went overboard with it. They played off of white guilt and perverted what their predecessors fought for. Now, no minority can be wrong and if you tell them they are, you're racist. Do you know what that does? It lessens the impact when real racism occurs. When a black person doesn't get a job and blames whitey for being racist when it had nothing to do with it, it lessens the impact the next time something truly racist occurs. As an example, you can't say anything deragatory about President Obama without someone calling you racist. If you're white and question what he's doing, you're automatically assumed racist. George Bush took more crap than any other president in history, but nobody thought that was bad.

Do you see how ridiculous this has all become? Blacks are equal to whites and women are equal to men, but when we righted those wrongs, our society became a perverted version of itself because the people we helped took it too far.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT seems that as human beings we cannot just accept and integrate sensible incremental changes designed to solve our problems. Instead we carom to the polar opposite position like a gigantic swinging pendulum.

The unanswered question is why men caved in without a whimper and allowed women's preverted agenda to dominate.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you will fit in perfectly here.

You'll hear everything that you want to hear, too.

I personally find some issue with your use of the word "they" and "we". Us vs them is a huge issue on this forum lately, IMO. I hope you find answers, if that is really what you are seeking. But you'll have to open your mind.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And dont be surprised when this thread turns into a heated race fueled flame war and ends up locked.

The unanswered question is why men caved in without a whimper and allowed women's preverted agenda to dominate.
The answer to this, is because it started with good intentions, and slowly turned into a monster, that only now, select few people are realizing exists. It was like a boa constrictor. There wasnt a problem, until one day we realized it was kind of hard to breathe, yet was too late to escape.

It is also similar to a line being drawn between a social drinker and an alcoholic, or casual drug user to full on addict. And like most addicts, feminism might have to hit rock bottom, before anyone admits there's a problem.

I guess feminism is a DRUG, after all. lol

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
And dont be surprised when this thread turns into a heated race fueled flame war and ends up locked.

Dude. It's too late. here it is. The op is way off base on race. He should have left that one alone. All blacks ever wanted was a fair shot. That's all most people want, obviously he doesn't know any black people in real life and listens to his TV like a sheep. Most black people despise so called "black leaders" those guys only speak for a segment of the black population. Blacks are not a homogeneous group, there is tons of differences from education, to ideology, to class. The OP shows his ignorance by making such a blanket statement.

When the OP says men, he means White Men for those who refuse to read between the lines otherwise he wouldn't have made the statement about blacks at all.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the OP's point is proved...

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Dude. It's too late. here it is. The op is way off base on race. He should have left that one alone. All blacks ever wanted was a fair shot. That's all most people want, obviously he doesn't know any black people in real life and listens to his TV like a sheep. Most black people despise so called "black leaders" those guys only speak for a segment of the black population. Blacks are not a homogeneous group, there is tons of differences from education, to ideology, to class. The OP shows his ignorance by making such a blanket statement.

When the OP says men, he means White Men for those who refuse to read between the lines otherwise he wouldn't have made the statement about blacks at all.
Let's not turn this into a race debate. That wasn't my intention. If you read my post, you'd see that I whole heartedly admit blacks and other minorities have suffered. The same as a lot of women suffered. My point is, that two wrongs don't make a right. If you're going to whine about everything being racist, people in general will get tired of hearing it. Like the boy who called wolf too many times, it looses it's bite. And that's a damn shame, because there still is racism in this world and it should be called out. Doing this kind of crap will not help. I brought race up because it's analgous to what happened with women. Something meant to do good turned bad. Instead of making things equal, punishment was exacted. I don't mean to have a "we" vs '"them" mentality. I'm just telling it like it is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
factfindingmission said:
By becoming the victim, women have garnered more power than they could ever have imagined.
I'll tell you what I don't understand. How is that if a girl is drunk and you have sex with her you can be prosecuted for rape?

Seriously, if a guy is a drunk, he can't prosecute a girl for rape if they have sex. And I mean if a girl is drunk, chances are the guy is too. So how the heck is it that SHE is the victim? I don't get this at all. Never have, never will.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
To me, the reason we let it occur is because we were SHAMED. The shaming mechanism worked, everything was our fault.

By shaming masculinity, the feminists were able to change the world to put themselves on top. The shaming continues today.
Why did we just not laugh off the shaming. Why were most men willing to mold and shape themselves into being accomodating of the feminists demands?
Remember when being " a sensitive new-age guy" was all the rage? Remember when we were told to get " in touch with our feminine side".
Why didn't we just laugh at the absurdity of all that? WHy didn't we see if for the pathetic attempt that it was to encourage us to emasculate ourselves ?
Why did we not just trample those attempts underfoot like annoying insects and stay true to our manliness?

How many of you had the experience of being scolded by your G/f on the way home after you and she left a party? She is pissed because you were "insensitive" or said something controversial, or challenged one of her friends' opinions and she is ripping on you in the car ?
How many of you have had the courage to drive to her house and just tip her out of your car ? Even better , drop her at the bus stop ?

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Why did we just not laugh off the shaming. Why were most men willing to mold and shape themselves into being accomodating of the feminists demands?
Remember when being " a sensitive new-age guy" was all the rage? Remember when we were told to get " in touch with our feminine side".
Why didn't we just laugh at the absurdity of all that? WHy didn't we see if for the pathetic attempt that it was to encourage us to emasculate ourselves ?
Why did we not just trample those attempts underfoot like annoying insects and stay true to our manliness?

How many of you had the experience of being scolded by your G/f on the way home after you and she left a party? She is pissed because you were "insensitive" or said something controversial, or challenged one of her friends' opinions and she is ripping on you in the car ?
How many of you have had the courage to drive to her house and just tip her out of your car ? Even better , drop her at the bus stop ?
Most guys fear being alone and lacking regular sexual validation more than anything...so much so they are willing to compromise whatever dignity or self-respect they have to please his woman.

Men have the worst of both worlds today as far as societal expectations go. We're chastised as "only thinking with our d*cks" for sexually desiring women but then something must be wrong with us if we can't get laid or don't have a girlfriend.

The average guy prefers the security blanket of a LTR, regardless of the girl or how he's being treated. He gets socially approved for having a girlfriend, while getting his sexual needs met (for now). He could care less about putting his foot down and asserting himself...to him the pain from being disrespected now is preferred to loneliness and stigmatization of being single. Ironically, this causes his woman to fall out love with him eventually anyways.

But can you really blame men for being this way when society is constantly pressuring them to "get laid" "have a gf" "get married" Guys are made to believe they will become social outcasts and losers if they don't constantly have a woman in their life. Ridiculous...

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
To me, the reason we let it occur is because we were SHAMED. The shaming mechanism worked, everything was our fault.

By shaming masculinity, the feminists were able to change the world to put themselves on top. The shaming continues today.
My 2 cents:

Before we were shamed we were seduced. The sexual revolution opened up Pandora's Box and women soon realized that they were onto something big. There P-hole became a valuable commodity which some men couldn't get enough of. They were hooked on that drug and were taken advantage of when they were blindly vulnerable. Women had hit the mother lode and milked it for everything they could while using their tight holes as a carrot or a stick. Men became stupider while being mesmerized by that little wet spot. Little did they know that it was killing them spiritually, emotionally, financially and in some cases physically.

The result: Stupid men and stupider women. You reap what you sow.

Cheers!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I have a different background that most, but I really don't see how women have it that much better than guys. In some things...sure. Like the court system when dealing with family matters. But in so many others it's equal or the men have the advantage.

Which is probably how it should be since we are different and things coalesce around these differences.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to put it very simple, no need for a long paragraph or story, it is the power of pu$$y and because a lot of men chase it, take any and every bit they can get and will do anything to get it, a lot of time taking it off of woman they shouldnt, it has control over men and all woman now know the value of it (what men will do for it) and dont have to give it to anyone but who they want it give it too and still be satisfied with themselves. ROMAN GOD I like your reponse too. some of you are making it to complicated. this is a simple answers right here. some of you guys are giving these answers that are so far out their I cant believe the the bull $hit I am reading.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I see another thread like this I'm gonna have an aneurysm.

This subject has been discussed up and down, left and right, beaten to death.

Are you really that frustrated by the issue to start yet another thread?
Get over it!

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like another keto thread. "The women and minorties are taking over!"

The short answer to it all is to just become a hermit, stay away from women and any non-whites, and live your life.

The best answer though is that you're complaining about an imperfect system set up by imperfect people who had good intentions starting out and you've got to let go. I'm black and have been taught people aren't going to like me for some reason whether rational or irrational and some woman is waiting in the wings to set me up. I could waste my life wondering how I'm going to make everyone like me or I could do like I'm doing and try to secure something for myself.

From living where I do my whole life, I know white people don't like to hear from a black guy about getting over stuff, but it's the truth. You may have some issues about being tagged the racist or sexist when you were telling the truth, but it happens and it's not exclusive to white males either. All I can tell you is call people out when they are wrong, know that you aren't always right, and do your best to get through life.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey ketostix how you doing? I though you were banned?

Hey if you don't want to make this into a racial discussion, then its very simple, don't bring up the subject of minorities. You know why? This is a forum to discuss don juan stuff, not political, religious or racial BS. BTW, I would understand if you are trying to date a minority and were having difficulties, but no you just want to vent and rant your opinions about minorities. You want to do that, fine, but go to another forum where that is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.