Melbourne Sarging Night. 21-24 Novemeber.

Slique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:
Hmmm 18 year olds. Student night is Thursday nights in the CBD, so anywhere is good...The Loft, Little Flinders St (Velour Bar, Ikon). Should be able to get a list together and do a venue crawl one night. Count me in. Gin Palace is a good place to find some quality chicks. Ditto places like Metropolitan, Establishment (can be quiet), etc. Pubs like Elephant WheelBarrow, Bridies, and Euro Beer Cafe are good for generic younger girls (20-30) because of the covers bands.

Thanks for that mate. Yeah that's right... Student night is thursday night, but unfortunately i've just been stuck down at Gin Palace cuz of my success rate there. Plus its got a pretty cool lounge where u can make out.

Icon on Little Flinders is good too, but most of the times i've been there has been about the dancing, and less about the picking up.

People of Melbourne, we really need a list of teeny-bopper hang outs!

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not into teeny boppers, but there's always older girls in any crowd, too.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper Room on Chapel st is a good place to grab girls. Also I think Lotus Bar it's called, can't remember where it's located though? But generally the rest of clubs on Chapel st are full of pill popper drug fu<ks.

Slique

Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Viper Room on Chapel st is a good place to grab girls. Also I think Lotus Bar it's called, can't remember where it's located though? But generally the rest of clubs on Chapel st are full of pill popper drug fu<ks.
Yeah. Viper room and Frostbites are great places on Chapel, but still ain't my scene - too much bass and too f*ckin loud. Lotus bar is on Toorak road, but the bouncers were pretty racist to my mates so I wouldn't be going back there anytime soon. Only luck i had in that area is Evolution on commercial road.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to Platform one last night. Comfy set-up, and a decent crowd (No "heros" there). Plenty of girls, not slutty, nor *****es around. 3 bars so you rarely have to wait ages to get a drink, and from what I can remember there's about 5 maybe even 6 different rooms/areas all up. Located at Vault 8 Banana Alley Flinders St.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
any good bars for asians? not clubs, sick of it...nice laid back places with slower softer music?

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked out Bass Lounge on Little Bourke in the Paramount Centre (near Exhibitionist Street). Friday night seems to be Asian night, but the music was loud-ish R&B. I got a very strong $8 Wild Turkey there (from unopened bottle). It had a lounge area but the place was a bit smokey for me. Got EC from a babe when I was leaning against the bar, but then she soon left with her BF.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice cheers
ROFL @ exhibitionist street!
if only all the girls were exhibitionists!