meeting

JamesBond

Reaction score
ok, ive heard that seeing girls u go to school with isnt the best thing to do,but approaching and meeting girls in some places (ie mall or store) for me seems hard, its like i need an excuse to talk to her, like its inapprotriate to approach, to me it always seemed like something 20-35 year olds did in bars/clubs, and even if i did i wouldnt know what to say to actually start a conversation that lasts longer than "hey howsitgoin, good you?, good" any help? thanks (and yes i know i need to grow some balls)

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao:p james bond yea right j/p bro go read the bible it will be much easier that way

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if your isolized from reading the bible do the next best thing go to www.sosuave.com click on one of the letters in the right then once your on that page look to your left for hall of fame and there is alot of stuff that will help you out on growing some balls i suggest reading from the beginning and good luck it's like 200 post so don't try reading it all at once. happy reading;)

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read in the DJ Bible somewhere to keep up with current events etc... I now do, and believe me it works. If you just become more aware of the world around you (local, global) and get over the fear of saying something wrong you'll be able to keep a up conversation. No ones perfect so don't get all "Oh ****, she thinks im a loser now" when you say something stupid. You don't need her approval anyway.

Say your in a mall. Spot something and ask the chick about it. Another thing from the bible. Try to start your questions with Who, what, when, where, why, and how. Aviod yes/no questions. You get her talking more taking the pressure off of you to come up with new things to talk about.

Just read the DJ Bible man. Theres a whole section devoted to conversations.