Meeting women on the fly, whats your move? Need so much help!

sikpupy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new here so go easy wih me, this is my first post. :) . One thing to know about me is that I live in a double edge sword delima. If you all want to share with me what my problem is, sounds great, I would love to hear it. I "think" I do not have a problem talking to women. I would easily walk up to them and shove my weenie in thier mouth IF that was the way to pick them up (just an example). Since that is not condoned or respected by the ladies, at least until they are ready to do it on thier own, that leaves the DJ approach. Now, I am a man of logic, so, (one of the things that screw me up) when I roll up on a woman, I want to have something logical to say to her. Most time I dont have squat to say so I end up not saying anything at all. It has been said time and time again to just say "anything". My mind tells me that I HAVE to have some kind of mezmorizing words or just dont try, so, I "never" try. Is this lack of confidence and I am fooling myself, or, am I just too logical, expect too much from myself like I think and need an attitude adjustment?

Either way, I decided to beat up the right side of my brain and go to the mall and talk ****, it was a do or die mission! I was in the mall ready to chat up some babes. Well, first off, little did I know that at 6:20pm there aint shieat in the mall, but, what was there...... not bad!!

Thing is, I was ready to chat but could not come up with anything. There was never a chance to bring up some comon talk.

Example 1:) I was walking out of Pennys and this chunky little thing walks past. Do I trip her and say "excuse me, my fault" or just let her go.

Example 2:) First thing when I walked into Hects, there was this girl/woman (whatever you want to call her) looking at cloths. She was walking about 20 paces ahead of me so I was getting a nice shot of her tight asss in her tight pants. Sure got my attention, so, do I just go up to her and say "can I rub the jeanies lamp?", lol???

Any ideas as to what I can do to let them know I am interested, smart and charming just by saying "hi"? Okay, I know that will not happen, but, what angle should I use to meet someone thats just walking by? I was thinking of just walking around with my wang hanging out. That would give them the general idea, but not very DJ.

Oh yea, lets notforget the first question also, lol, thanks all.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, definitely save the "wang" for the private times, and personally I would neither trip anyone nor say "Can I rub the genie's lamp?" I'm hardly any kind of "master" at all of this, and there will likely be quite a few much more experienced and knowledgeable DJ's who will weigh in on this after me, BUT..... I would say you might need a little bit of an attitude adjustment, as you called it. I don't think being a DJ equates with acting like a crude or crass ignoramus who might get turned down for a lap dance in a strip club w/ an attitude like that. I think you have to remember the basics of politeness, decency , etc etc. If you don't know any slick moves, or routines , or whatever, just try approaching, cold-approaching we call it, and saying Hey how are you?? Or something like that. Very basic , and yet it will build up your comfort level with doing cold approaches.

sikpupy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, "rub the jeanie in the lamp" was just humorous chat for us on this side. I would never say anything like that to someone I dont know.

My biggets problem I think I have is I want to only speak if I have something that will awww them and grab thier interest. That is not gonna cut it in my stage of learning as this is not something set in stone. I would like to at least find some direction from experienced people what the "best" way is to go about it. I know differant times call for differant approches, but, whether it a a "smooth ass move that will definatly get me laid right there on the spot" approach or a "oh god, someones hitting on me" approach, I need a universal, non threatening (or best out of all of them) "oh, how are YOU? (from thier minds)" approach, even if they are not interested in me and will blow me off. You know, something they will respect at least.

Then again, maybe i should be a man and just go up and rub the "jeanie in the lamp", lol.

Oh, the termoil of being a grunt!!