Meeting my girl tomorrow

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is basically a girl I met a at a family party about 2 years ago, we have kept in touch recently for about the last 6 months, she told me she loved me, we got past through all that....

Now the problem is i'm seeing her tomorrow so it is kind of akward because normally i would makeout with a girl I have seen for 6 months.

I am super nervous as of now and I can tell she is too, Any tips!!!!! I am picking her up from school,

ty:woo:

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also like to mention that this girl intimidates me (her looks) and she feels the same way about me.

We are so both ****ing nervous, I hope I don't go there and all I get is a lousy hug

Any tips??

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I can tell it's gonna be awkward for you tomorrow and there won't be a way around it.

UNLESS, you show her you're a super cool fun guy. But usually if a relationship starts out the way you described... it isn't going to be very fun unless you start off from scratch again.

Family party eh... tell me she's not part of it...

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NRM
Haha, I can tell it's gonna be awkward for you tomorrow and there won't be a way around it.

UNLESS, you show her you're a super cool fun guy. But usually if a relationship starts out the way you described... it isn't going to be very fun unless you start off from scratch again.

I am gonna come out really funny but I am going to make sure i don't come on too strong

She is not related to me

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure you make her feel comfortable and establish kino with her.

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
So should I go as far as makin out with her cuz normally if i was dating a girl for 6 months i would be makin out with them...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, my best advice would be to have a few shots of vodka or whiskey just before hand. It will calm your nerve.

Thats what I usually did back in the days when I was scared ****less meeting new girls.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, you are gonna be so lost and not funny if you're heart is beating fast just thinking about it. What you have to do is relax and not care about her anymore. Remember that she's just a girl and you can move on. If you've just been keeping in touch and fell in love somehow. She's probably just as desperate as you. Or she's just bored. Who knows.

I dunno if you can get away with making out. You've left out so many details, no one can help you there.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NRM
Hahahaha.

Hey, OP, cool it. Don't go in with high expectations. You haven't seen her in 6 months so don't jump the gun. Make sure she is still worth it. Have some fun, lighten up. It's not about getting horny, it's about enjoying yourself.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOUR GOAL is not to make out with her, that will make you nervous and put a lot of pressure on you. YOUR GOAL is to have FUN and do the normal DJ stuff. Everything should fall down hill from there, once your having fun and your confortable, you can try and make out, finger, bj, etc.

Good luck, your going to need it.

Just kinding
let us know how it turns out.

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything went so ****ing smooth, we were both nervous as hell but those last 15 minutes we both loosened up, held hands the whole way and made out for about 2 minutes and we departed

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I just threw away my shyness and nervousness and became kind of gutsy

We were having the time of our lives!

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little confidence for anyone else who is in my situation

tpntch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am meeting her again friday with 2 other couples, we're all goin to the movies

Any tips?