meeting girls

justAnotherDude

Reaction score
hi

I was expecting to start university this week but i screwed up in my final exams. So instead of leaving this place I'm stuck here for another year while i resit some modules (studying from home). All my friends are leaving and now i'm in need of finding some women. where could i go? I drink but don't like clubs. I live in a london suburb.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
are u stuck at school?
then focus more on studying
ask some chiks in the library to help you

then you can do both :D

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree. i meet a ton of girls on campus: class, the cafeteria, library, the computer lab. I don't know if they offer Physical Education classes (ex. Basketball, Ballroom dancing), but if they do, take one because you will meet lots there.
unfortunately, i always end up just being friends so that's all the help i can give ya.
Cheers

justAnotherDude

Reaction score
I'm not going to school, i will have to go in from time to time but the vast majority of the time i will be studying from home. Even if i did go to school there are <100 girls in my year, British schools are a lot smaller than American ones our library could only seat 20 people. All of this is of course all this is temporary, I'll be resitting the exams mid january its just i feel like all the nice girls went off to uni leaving me behind which is a shame because i only really discovered pickup over the last three weeks.