Meeting girls on xbox live

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
I guess now the question is: do we now consider XBOX LIVE a viable option for picking up chicks?

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
]
Also, what are you gonna do after you meet a chick on xbox live? Do you honestly think she's going to meet up with you and have some crazy monkey sex?
Hold down the right trigger and she'll go into turbo mode on you.

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
#41 said:
Hold down the right trigger and she'll go into turbo mode on you.
LOL, bro. But my point is this: shouldn't we be trying to open up every possible avenue for puss'y? If XBOX Live is another way to get it, lets go after it!

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toddlips said:
LOL, bro. But my point is this: shouldn't we be trying to open up every possible avenue for puss'y? If XBOX Live is another way to get it, lets go after it!
X-Box Flavored response

That's like going after a banshee with a plasma sword, Sure, it would be an EPIC victory, but the chances are so remote it's not worth the effort!

Man, i feel like playing Halo now, haven't played in years.

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
X-Box Flavored response

That's like going after a banshee with a plasma sword, Sure, it would be an EPIC victory, but the chances are so remote it's not worth the effort!

Man, i feel like playing Halo now, haven't played in years.
You make picking up chicks sound like a hassle. Just like the Mystery Method tells us, it's supposed to be fun!

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Jack Paradox said:
But going after a banshee with a plasma sword would be fun!
I'm a fan of the plasma sword too. Nothing like a nice up-close kill!

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
No dude.

Stop trying to pick up chicks on Xbox Live.

That **** will not work.

Odds of finding a chick on Xbox Live-1000 to 1.

Odds of finding a chick on Xbox Live who lives near 100 miles where you live-1,000,000,000 to 1.

Go out in the real world and try to step your game up. If your scared about real life, stick to craigslist I guess. Though if you wanna get laid your going to have to meet them in real life.

Also, what are you gonna do after you meet a chick on xbox live? Do you honestly think she's going to meet up with you and have some crazy monkey sex?

Stop living in a fantasy dream bro.
Check it out, bro. Last night I was rocking Gears of War when I got hit up with a mean seductive message from some biatch who lives in Maryland. I was macking it all night long a couple weeks ago and it paid off. Now she wants me to visit her and lay the pipe for her.

Now all I got to do is figure out if I wanna drop 800 bucks to get out to her neck of the woods to show her what kind of results I can create - rough sex style.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rofl

Have any of you guys heard about this? This is crazy sh1t imo. My bro from across town called me up and said he cold approached some broad over a game of soul caliber and found out she lived just 45 minutes north, drove to her place and in a few hours hand tagged it.
I guess now the question is: do we now consider XBOX LIVE a viable option for picking up chicks?
Score another phone number off of XBOX Live, bros
ROFL This is one of the funniest things i've ever read.

This idea is absurd. I'm speechless! I've never even played on an Xbox live...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha...more nerd behavior.